PerkinElmer AAnalyst 800 Flame and Furnace Graphite Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer
The AAnalyst 800 is the first fully-integrated benchtop design incorporating all spectrometer flame and graphite furnace components in a single instrument, offering fully automated exchange of flame and furnace atomizers at the touch of a button.
AAnalyst 800 has a built-in fully computer-controlled Transversely Heated Graphite Atomizer. The graphite tube is transversely heated providing a uniform temperature profile over the entire tube.
Water, soil, sediment, biological materials, food products, agricultural products, etc.
- Wavelength range: 190-900 nm
- Diffraction grating: 1800 lines/mm blazed at 236 nm and 597 nm
- Grating area: 64 x 72 mm
- Reciprocal linear dispersion: 1.6 nm/mm (nominal)
- Focal length: 267 mm
- Spectral bandwidths: 0.2, 0.7 and 2.0 nm, dual height; motorized slit drive for automatic slit select
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 110 x 65 x 70cm
- Weight: 187kg
- Electrical: 230 V (±10%), 50/60 Hz (±1%), 5000 VA (maximum)
- Temperature: Ambient up to 2600°C.
- Ramp Time: 0 to 99 s in steps of 1 s.
- Hold Time: 0 to 99 s in steps of 1 s.
- Internal Gas Flow: 0 mL/min (gas stop), 50 mL/min (mini-flow), 250 mL/min (full flow); can be switched over to another type of gas.
- Furnace Opening and Closing: Pneumatically-operated by software command
- AS 900 Autosampler can accommodate up to 148 samples with random sampling.
- WinLab 32 instrument control and data management software.
Expertly refurbished used laboratory instruments
Every instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. The once used AA Systems are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% less than OEM pricing.
This refurbished PerkinElmer AAnalyst 800 Flame and Furnace Graphite Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometer is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished AA Systems have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.