Thermo Elemental SOLAAR S2 Flame AA Spectrophotometer
The S Series offers a superb blend of features at an attractive price, resulting in premium value for the user. Simple user interface ensures maximum operational effectiveness.
- Smallest footprint in its class
- Low running costs
- New Ebert design for superior detection limits
- Auto-optimization of many functions with PC control
- Flame, furnace and vapour options
The S Series of spectrometers offer no-compromise, single atomizer, multi-element AA systems, all in a footprint of less than 0.5 sq. m. A new Ebert optical system covers the range 185nm to 760nm as standard, with an optional wide range PMT up to 900nm, and sets new levels of performance. The standard 6 lamp auto-aligning turret (using data-coded or uncoded lamps, each with its own power supply) and Stockdale double beam system combine to produce excellent results. QuadLine deuterium background correction is standard on all units.
- Universal 50mm titanium burner supports all flame types and has high solids handling, excellent flame stability and low carbon build-up.
- Optional 100mm air/acetylene-onlyburner also available.
- Auto-optimising software control of burner height adjustment.
- Standard inert fluoroplastic spray chamber, with adjustable impact bead, and inert nebulizer provide unmatched sensitivity.
- Automatic binary flow gas management in the S4 model (or the semi-automatic version in the S2) guarantees reproducibility and safety.
- Feature-packed Windows 98/2000/XP-compatible SOLAAR software control offers multiple wizards to optimise system parameters and control analyses.
- Optional LCD Local Control available.
- Full range of optional accessories to provide an optimal solution to a wide range of analysis types, including flame autosamplers, graphite furnace and vapour analyses.
Expertly refurbished used laboratory instruments
Every instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. The once used AA Systems are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% less than OEM pricing.
This refurbished Thermo Elemental SOLAAR S2 Flame AA Spectrophotometer is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished AA Systems have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.