CTC / Gerstel Analytics GC Combi PAL Headspace and Liquid Sampler with 6890 GC
The CombiPAL autosampler makes sample processing simple and transparent. This autosampler meets today’s laboratory equipment requirements for speed, flexibility and precision. The CombiPAL GC sample injection system can be configured to combine liquid, headspace and SPME injection in one single instrument. This capability allows quick switching from one application to another on the same GC workstation. Regardless if your samples are processed in headspace, liquid or SPME mode, or if your method requires split/splitless or on column injection, your new instrument setup is ready in a few minutes. The CombiPAL provides powerful working capabilities, an investment that grows with your expanding needs.
- Large volume injection
- Sample Capacity:
- 78 1 ml vials option
- 98 2 ml vials standard
- 32 10 ml or 20 ml vials option
- Syringe sizes: 1.2 µl, 5 µl, 10 µl (standard), 25 µl, 100 µl, 250 µl, and 500 µl
- Injection speed: Selectable from 0.01 µl/sec. up to 500 µl/sec.
- XYZ mechanism for fast sampling and/or rapid vial to vial transfers
• Heated syringe: 30°C-150°C selectable in 1°C increments
• Syringe cleaning: Inert gas purging of heated syringe
• Syringe sizes: 1.0 ml (0.1-1.0 ml), 2.5 ml (0.25 ml-2.5 ml), 5.0 ml (0.5 ml-5.0 ml)
• Injection speed: Selectable from 0.01 µl/sec. up to 5 ml/sec.
Solid Phase Micro Extraction (SPME) (Purchase required)
SPME has become a practical alternative for GC sample preparation. This mode reduces sample preparation time and eliminates the need for large volumes of extraction solvents. With SPME, analytes establish equilibria among the sample matrices. Analytes are adsorbed onto the stationary phases coated on either fused silica or metal fibers then are thermally desorbed from the fiber to a GC inlet onto a capillary column. No solvent injection and analytes rapidly desorbed onto the column improve minimum detection limits and maintain resolution.
Agilent 6890 Plus GC with Dual Split/Splitless Injectors Dual FIDs
The Agilent/HP 6890 Series Gas Chromatography system delivers high levels of performance. The Agilent/HP 6890 series GC features electronic pneumatic control of all gas pressures and flows. On board sensors automatically compensate for ambient temperature changes and barometric pressure differences to routinely achieve more accurate and reproducible results. By providing stable results, EPC reduces re-calibration frequency and improves laboratory productivity.