Agilent 1260 Infinity Isocratic Pump (G1310B)
The optimized design of the Agilent 1260 Infinity Isocratic Pump ensures virtually pulse-free and stable solvent flow, with dual floating pistons in series, precisely servocontrolled. This delivery principle allows variable stroke volume optimized to selected flow rate. The broadened pressure range with maximum pressure of 600 bar allows the use of small particle size columns, longer columns, or alternative solvents of higher viscosity. It is the ideal pump for GPC/SEC applications where run-to-run and day-to-day precision of retention times is important.
- 600 bar as new standard for additional usage of modern LC columns to obtain higher resolution and increased throughput.
- Low operating and maintenance costs – due to long instrument uptime.
- Future proof high investment protection since upgradeable to quaternary pump.
- Versatile wide flow range – from 0.05 mL/ min up to 10 mL/min for analytical and semipreparative separations.
- Easy front access to all maintenance parts – parts can be exchanged quickly without the need to disassemble the instrument.
- Robust materials withstand most demanding applications – stainless steel, titanium, gold, ruby, sapphire, ceramics, PEEK and PTFE ensure long lifetime. Seal wash option for high salt mobile phases keeps maintenance to a minimum for lower operation costs.
- Hydraulic system: Dual piston in series pump with servo-controlled variable stroke drive, floating pistons.
- Settable flow range: Set points 0.001 - 5 mL/min, in 0.001 mL/min increments.
- Flow range: 0.2 - 10.0 mL/min
- Flow precision: ≤ 0.07 % RSD or ≤ 0.02 min SD, whatever is greater; based on retention time at constant room temperature.
- Flow accuracy: ± 1 % or 10 µL/min whatever is greater, pumping degassed H2O at 10 MPa (100 bar).
- Pressure operating range:
- Operating range up to 60 MPa (600 bar, 8700 psi) up to 5 mL/min
- Operating range up to 20 MPa (200 bar, 2950 psi) up to 10 mL/min
- Pressure pulsation: < 2 % amplitude (typically < 1.3 %) or < 0.3 MPa (3 bar), whatever is greater, at 1 mL/min isopropanol, at all pressures > 1 MPa (10 bar, 147 psi).
Expertly refurbished used laboratory instruments
Every instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. The once used Agilent HPLC Module are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% less than OEM pricing.
This refurbished Agilent 1260 Infinity Isocratic Pump (G1310B) is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished Agilent HPLC Module have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.