Headspace GC for Residual Solvents Analysis
This Agilent Headspace GC with FID (HS-GC/FID) is ideal for the USP 467 Residual Solvent Method. The 6890 series GC features electronic pneumatic control of all gas pressures and flows. On board sensors automatically compensate for ambient temperature changes and barometric pressure differences to routinely achieve more accurate and reproducible results. By providing stable results, EPC reduces re-calibration frequency and improves laboratory productivity.
Organic Volatile Impurities (OVIs), also referred to as residual solvents or trace level chemical residue are analyzed using gas chromatography with a flame ionization detector (FID) and a headspace autosampler. Some of the common solvents and trace residues used include: Acetone, Butane, Ethanol, Heptane, Hexane, Isopropanol, Pextane & Propane.
- Single Split/Splitless Injector
- Single Flame Ionization Detector
- Electronic Pressure Control on detector and injector
- HPIB Communications
The high performance, gas-tight heated syringe is a simple and robust system. It eliminates the dead volume and absorption effects, typical of sample loops and transfer lines, which can also impede their detection at very low levels. The syringe only concept allows for sequential injections, even with samples characterized by highly dissimilar features. Even the most chemically active compounds can be analysed, without needing to change any of the sample pathways.
- Brand New Condition
- Compatible with ChemStation
- Comparable to Agilent & CTC samplers
- Easy to use
- Lowest total cost of ownership in the industry
- GC Mounting Kit & Cables
- Touch screen
- Orbital shaking capability
- LAN and TTL Electrical Control
- 42 Position
- Rack for 20ml vials
- 6 Oven Position
- Oven Temperature Range: 40-170℃
- 2.5ml Heated Headspace Syringe
- HTA Autosampler Manager Software
- External Pressure Regulator
- Solvent & Waste vial Kit: Vials, Caps, Septa (1set)
- Heated Syringe(1pc): 2.5ml plunger & glass barrel
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished Application Solutions have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech Scientific's 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. We staff knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How we refurbish used lab instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell under goes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our used Application Solutions are returned to excellent working condition.
This pre-owned Headspace GC for Residual Solvents Analysis is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.