GC/MS with Autosampler for Semi Volatile Organic Compound Testing
For environmental labs looking for an all-in-one GC/MS package to handle their SVOCs testing needs, the Agilent 5973N benchtop mass spectrometer with 6890 gas chromatograph and autosampler is a complete and perfect fit. This system is the workhorse of the mass spec, easily handling EPA Method 8270 apparatus requirements.
Accurate, reproducible quantitation. Fast scan speed and a response that is linear over 4 orders of magnitude assure accurate, reproducible quantitation, even in complex sample matrices such as wastewater, food, and physiological fluids. The programmable temperature vaporization (PTV) inlet offered with the HP 6890 Series GC expands the limits of GC/MS detection by allowing large-volume injections, up to 1 mL.
Productive, time-saving tools. The HP MSD Productivity ChemStation software automates routine instrument control and data interpretation tasks for high productivity. Moreover, the system can be completely automated, from injection through final report, for unattended operation, 24 hours a day.
- Mass range: Scans any mass range between 1.6 - 800 amu in 0.1-amu steps.
- Dynamic range: Linear Dynamic Range: Calibration curves are linear over 4 orders of magnitude. Total ADC dynamic range is 6 orders of magnitude.
- Full scan sensitivity - electron impact ionization: 1 pg of octafluoronaphthalene shall yield a signal-to-noise ratio of at least 10:1 RMS.
- Selected ion monitoring (SIM) sensitivity - electron impact ionization: 20 fg of octafluoronaphthalene shall yield a signal-to-noise ratio of at least 10:1 RMS when 272 m/z is monitored.
- EI Source
- MS features a mass range of 10-800 amu
- Heated Source and Transferline
- Heated Hyperbolic Quadrupole Mass Filter
- High-Energy Dynode (HED) Electron Multiplier Detector
NEW Automatic Liquid Sampler for GC Systems - 121 Positions
The system is fully self-contained and can be easily installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available in the market, because of flexibility and modular configuration. It can be configured to serve up to two injectors in most supported GCs. The rotating tower leaves the injector port free for manual injection or maintenance. In addition to avoiding any complicated sample vial transfer procedures, this approach keeps the samples away from any heated source. The sample rack can be removed for sample loading or preparation, or for storage elsewhere. The self-aligning “plug and play” Liquid GC Autosampler mounts in seconds, without tools. It can be easily moved between GCs when workloads change, due to its easy positioning, repositioning and easy removal.
The HT3000A is the fastest liquid autosampler available on the market: injection is performed in less than 100ms. Fast-injection technology ensures the best possible peak shape, while maximising the accuracy of your results.
- Syringe volume: 10μl
- Sample volume: as low as step of 0.1μl
- Air volume: as low as step of 0.1μl
- Filling speed: 1-100μl/sec
- Viscosity delay: 0-15s
- Bubble elimination: up to 15 pull up strokes
- Fits most GCs and GC/MSs
- Compatible with ChemStation
- Comparable to Agilent & CTC samplers
- Easy to use
- Syringe housing illumination
- Touch Screen
- Lowest total cost of ownership in the industry
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished Application Solutions have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech Scientific's 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. We staff knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How we refurbish used lab instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell under goes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our used Application Solutions are returned to excellent working condition.
This pre-owned GC/MS with Autosampler for Semi Volatile Organic Compound Testing is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.