Cannabis Terpenes Testing GC/MS with Autosampler
This GC/MS System is used to analyze the Terpene content in Cannabis. Terpene analysis can profile such Terpenoids as Linalool, Citronellol, Carophyllene Oxide, Myrcene, Terpinolene, Limonene, Alpha Pinene, Alpha Humulene, Beta Carophyllene & Phytol.
Accurate, reproducible quantitation. Fast scan speed and a response that is linear over 4 orders of magnitude assure accurate, reproducible quantitation, even in complex sample matrices such as wastewater, food, and physiological fluids. The programmable temperature vaporization (PTV) inlet offered with the HP 6890 Series GC expands the limits of GC/MS detection by allowing large-volume injections, up to 1 mL.
Productive, time-saving tools. The HP MSD Productivity ChemStation software automates routine instrument control and data interpretation tasks for high productivity. Moreover, the system can be completely automated, from injection through final report, for unattended operation, 24 hours a day.
- Mass range: Scans any mass range between 1.6 - 800 amu in 0.1-amu steps.
- Dynamic range: Linear Dynamic Range: Calibration curves are linear over 4 orders of magnitude. Total ADC dynamic range is 6 orders of magnitude.
- Full scan sensitivity - electron impact ionization: 1 pg of octafluoronaphthalene shall yield a signal-to-noise ratio of at least 10:1 RMS.
- Selected ion monitoring (SIM) sensitivity - electron impact ionization: 20 fg of octafluoronaphthalene shall yield a signal-to-noise ratio of at least 10:1 RMS when 272 m/z is monitored.
- EI Source
- MS features a mass range of 10-800 amu
- Heated Source and Transfer line
- Heated Hyperbolic Quadrupole Mass Filter
- High-Energy Dynode (HED) Electron Multiplier Detector
2 in 1 Liquid & Headspace Sampler for GC Systems
You don't need more than one autosampler to automate your GC. The all in one autosampler combines the functions of an autosampler for liquid and headspace in a single unit. The rotating tower leaves the injector port free for inlet maintenance. This approach keeps the samples away from any heated source. In fact, the sample rack is mounted away from the GC oven to prevent exposure to high temperatures, which could cause degradation or condensation in the sample vial. The robotic vial processing operation allows for sample analysis in a straight forward and systematic way. Sample vials are transported into the heated six-position incubator for preconditioning.
- Syringe volume:0.5, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100µl
- Sample volume: as low as step of 0.1µl
- Air volume: as low as step of 0.1µl
- Filling speed: 1-100µl/sec
- Viscosity delay: 0-15s
- Bubble elimination: up to 15 pull up strokes
- Injection speed: 1-100ml/sec
- Solvent capacity: 6x10ml vials
- Syringe volume: 2.5ml (standard); optional: 1ml
- Syringe temperature: ambient; 40–150℃
- Sample volume: steps of 0.01ml
- Sample homogenization: up to 15
- Sample speed: 0.5–100ml/min
- Comparable to Agilent & CTC samplers
- Easy to use
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished Application Solutions have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech Scientific's 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. We staff knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How we refurbish used lab instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell under goes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our used Application Solutions are returned to excellent working condition.
This pre-owned Cannabis Terpenes Testing GC/MS with Autosampler is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.