Cannabis Terpenes Testing GC/MS with Autosampler
This GC/MS System is used to analyze the Terpene content in Cannabis. Terpene analysis can profile such Terpenoids as Linalool, Citronellol, Carophyllene Oxide, Myrcene, Terpinolene, Limonene, Alpha Pinene, Alpha Humulene, Beta Carophyllene & Phytol.
Accurate, reproducible quantitation. Fast scan speed and a response that is linear over 4 orders of magnitude assure accurate, reproducible quantitation, even in complex sample matrices such as wastewater, food, and physiological fluids. The programmable temperature vaporization (PTV) inlet offered with the HP 6890 Series GC expands the limits of GC/MS detection by allowing large-volume injections, up to 1 mL.
Productive, time-saving tools. The HP MSD Productivity ChemStation software automates routine instrument control and data interpretation tasks for high productivity. Moreover, the system can be completely automated, from injection through final report, for unattended operation, 24 hours a day.
- Mass range: Scans any mass range between 1.6 - 800 amu in 0.1-amu steps.
- Dynamic range: Linear Dynamic Range: Calibration curves are linear over 4 orders of magnitude. Total ADC dynamic range is 6 orders of magnitude.
- Full scan sensitivity - electron impact ionization: 1 pg of octafluoronaphthalene shall yield a signal-to-noise ratio of at least 10:1 RMS.
- Selected ion monitoring (SIM) sensitivity - electron impact ionization: 20 fg of octafluoronaphthalene shall yield a signal-to-noise ratio of at least 10:1 RMS when 272 m/z is monitored.
- EI Source
- MS features a mass range of 10-800 amu
- Heated Source and Transferline
- Heated Hyperbolic Quadrupole Mass Filter
- High-Energy Dynode (HED) Electron Multiplier Detector
NEW Automatic Liquid Sampler for GC Systems - 121 Positions
The system is fully self-contained and can be easily installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available in the market, because of flexibility and modular configuration. It can be configured to serve up to two injectors in most supported GCs. The rotating tower leaves the injector port free for manual injection or maintenance. In addition to avoiding any complicated sample vial transfer procedures, this approach keeps the samples away from any heated source. The sample rack can be removed for sample loading or preparation, or for storage elsewhere. The self-aligning “plug and play” Liquid GC Autosampler mounts in seconds, without tools. It can be easily moved between GCs when workloads change, due to its easy positioning, repositioning and easy removal.
The HT3000A is the fastest liquid autosampler available on the market: injection is performed in less than 100ms. Fast-injection technology ensures the best possible peak shape, while maximising the accuracy of your results.
- Syringe volume: 10μl
- Sample volume: as low as step of 0.1μl
- Air volume: as low as step of 0.1μl
- Filling speed: 1-100μl/sec
- Viscosity delay: 0-15s
- Bubble elimination: up to 15 pull up strokes
- Fits most GCs and GC/MSs
- Compatible with ChemStation
- Comparable to Agilent & CTC samplers
- Easy to use
- Syringe housing illumination
- Touch Screen
- Lowest total cost of ownership in the industry