Controlled Substance Screening GC/MS
For laboratories looking for an all-in-one GC/MS package for controlled substance screening, the Agilent 5973 MSD benchtop system is the perfect fit. The 5973 is the workhorse of the mass spec world with unmatched reliability, ruggedness, long-life, and service support. Improving on previous models, the 5973 incorporates HPIB communication between the instrument and the GC/MS ChemStation.
This Agilent 5973 GC/MSD System with 6890 GC comes fully refurbished and tested at GenTech Scientific.
- Greater mass stability – better than 0.10 amu over 48 hours
- Performance electronics for 10,000 amu/s scan speed (8,000 amu/s write-to-disk)
- Enhanced software
- RTL-ready (Retention Time Locking, a unique Agilent feature that allows creation of permanent and universal methods)
- Independently heated transfer line, source, quad
- Proprietary hyperbolic gold-coated quadrupole
- Heatable quadrupole to 200°C
- Mass range of 1.6-800 amu
- EI Source
NEW Automatic Liquid Sampler for GC Systems - 121 Positions
The system is fully self-contained and can be easily installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available in the market, because of flexibility and modular configuration. It can be configured to serve up to two injectors in most supported GCs. The rotating tower leaves the injector port free for manual injection or maintenance. In addition to avoiding any complicated sample vial transfer procedures, this approach keeps the samples away from any heated source. The sample rack can be removed for sample loading or preparation, or for storage elsewhere. The self-aligning “plug and play” Liquid GC Autosampler mounts in seconds, without tools. It can be easily moved between GCs when workloads change, due to its easy positioning, repositioning and easy removal.
The HT3000A is the fastest liquid autosampler available on the market: injection is performed in less than 100ms. Fast-injection technology ensures the best possible peak shape, while maximising the accuracy of your results.
- Syringe volume: 10μl
- Sample volume: as low as step of 0.1μl
- Air volume: as low as step of 0.1μl
- Filling speed: 1-100μl/sec
- Viscosity delay: 0-15s
- Bubble elimination: up to 15 pull up strokes
- Fits most GCs and GC/MSs
- Compatible with ChemStation
- Comparable to Agilent & CTC samplers
- Easy to use
- Syringe housing illumination
- Touch Screen
- Lowest total cost of ownership in the industry
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished Application Solutions have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech Scientific's 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. We staff knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How we refurbish used lab instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell under goes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our used Application Solutions are returned to excellent working condition.
This pre-owned Controlled Substance Screening GC/MS is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.