Food Safety Analysis with LC/MS/MS
The TSQ Access Max LC/MS/MS is used in mass spectrometry applications for food safety analysis of Pesticides, Drug Residues (Antibiotic, Veternary Drugs), Mycotoxins, Marine Toxins, Additional Contaminants (Adulteration, Illegal Dyes, Packaging Contaminates) and Natural Compounds and Food Additives. This system offers outstanding LC-MS/MS value, providing excellent sensitivity, specificity, and flexibility that is also more affordable.
- Mass Range: 10 to 3000m/z
- Up to 3,000 definable, timed SRMs and fast 25 ms positive/negative switching improve productivity
- Quantitation-enhanced data-dependent MS/MS (QED-MS/MS) provides simultaneous compound confirmation and quantification
- High-resolution selected reaction monitoring (H-SRM) with 2 ms dwell times enables quantification of hundreds of compounds in a single run
Thermo HTS PAL LC Autosampler
The Thermo CTC HTS PAL is the only LC sample injection system that combines liquid, large volume injection options in one single instrument. Its application areas include environmental, food/ beverage/ consumer products, forensics, chemicals/polymers and pharmaceuticals.
Agilent 1200 Quaternary Pump (G1311A)
The Agilent 1200 Series quaternary pump provides high flexibility in solvent mixing and is particularly recommended for method development (e.g., the pharmaceutical industry) and for a wide range of research and routine applications particularly in the environmental and food areas.
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished Application Solutions have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech Scientific's 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. We staff knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How we refurbish used lab instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell under goes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our used Application Solutions are returned to excellent working condition.
This pre-owned Food Safety Analysis with LC/MS/MS is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.