Cannabis Start-up Lab Instrument Package
This Cannabis Start-up Lab Instrument Package includes the analytical instruments needed to test for the following: Cannabinoid Characterization, Heavy Metal Screening, Microbiological, Mycotoxin, Molds & Mildews, Pesticides (Category I & II), Herbicides, Potency Analysis & Residual Solvents.
LC/MS/MS System (Pesticide & Herbicide)
- Waters Acquity TQD LC/MS/MS System
- Acquity TQD Mass Spec
- Zspray Source
- ACQUITY UPLC System
- Binary Solvent Manager
- Sample Manager
- Single Column Heater
- MassLynx Data System
- Mechanical Pump
HPLC System (Characterization, Potency & Mycotoxins)
- Agilent 1100 LC System with Quaternary Pump & DAD
- 1100 Solvent Tray
- 1100 Degasser
- 1100 Quaternary Pump
- 1100 Autosampler
- 1100 DAD with Standard Flow Cell
- G2170 Data System - Printer is not included.
GC System (Residual Solvents)
- Agilent 6890 GC - Refurbished
- Split/Splitless inlet with EPC
- Flame Ionization Detector (FID) with EPC
- HPIB Communication
- G2070 Data system - Data system does not include a printer.
- GC Headspace Sampler - Brand NEW
- 42 Position (20ml) headspace vial rack
- 6 Oven Positions
- 2.5ml heated headspace syringe
- Oven temperature range: 40-170 ℃
- Orbital shaking capability
- Headspace Starter Kit: 20ml vials, caps, septa (10pcs)
- 2.5ml heated headspace syringe
- Heated Syringe(1pc): 2.5ml plunger & glass barrel
- General Purpose Remote Cable
GC/MS System (Terpenes)
- Agilent 5973A MSD
- EI Source
- Mass range of 1.6-800 amu
- Heated hyperbolic quadrupole mass filter
- Heated source and transfer line
- Agilent 6890 Plus GC
- 110V System
- GC Automatic Liquid Sampler - Brand New
- 209 Position Sample Tray
- Syringe volume: 10μl
- Sample volume: as low as step of 0.1μl
- Filling speed: 1-100μl/sec
- Touch Screen
- Fifteen (15) Month Warranty
- HPIB Communications on MS & GC
- Diffusion Pump
- New Roughing pump
- G1701 Data System
AA System (Heavy Metals)
- Accusys 211AAS
- Wavelength Range: 190 to 900nm
- Deuterium Background Correction
- 1 Lamp of Choice
- 3 Lamp Turret
- Acetylene Burner Head
- 1018 Combination Batch Hydride Generator for As/Se & Cold Vapor Hg
- Autosampler with 150 Position Tray
- Oil-less Air Compressor
Nitrogen Gas Generator
- N341M w/ built in compressor
- Flow Rate: 34 SLPM
- Purity: Up to 99.9%
Nitrogen Evaporator & Concentrator for Sample Prep
- Sample capacity: 50
- Rack Type: 15mm x 150mm (alternate rack types available)
- Working Volume: 12 ml Test Tube
- Vortex Shearing Concentration
- Time Range: 15 sec to 10 hours
- Temp Range: Ambient to 99℃ in 1 ℃ increments
- Gas Regulator Range: 0 to 100PSI
- Pressure Gauge Range: 0 to 100PSI
- Power supply: 110V/60Hz
GenTech Scientific does not provide methods. Check your state's regulations to see the required cannabis testing. Visit GenTech's guide to Cannabis Testing State Regulations.
Request a quote for a GenTech's Cannabis Start-up Laboratory Package and let our sales managers assist you in finding the right instrument to fit your testing needs.
Learn more about GenTech's Cannabis Testing Solutions.
Expertly refurbished used laboratory instruments
Every instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. The once used Cannabis Testing are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% less than OEM pricing.
This refurbished Cannabis Start-up Lab Instrument Package is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished Cannabis Testing have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.