Nitrogen Evaporator & Concentrator
This Nitrogen Evaporator (Model AT-EV-50) is a table top precision sample concentrator by nitrogen purging. It is a newly designed Sample Concentrator for multiple sample pre-concentration of in organic media. The unit can be set to a constant Flow and constant Temperature to ensure good evaporation.
It is fully microprocessor controlled and water bath, Temperature, gas station, more advantage LCD display, over Temp. Heater ON/OFF LED, door open display, high temperature Thermal Contour for safety for best quality and best performs.
- Vortex Shearing Concentration
- Time Range: 15 sec to 10 hours
- Time Set-up / down arrow keys (15 sec increments)
- Temperature range: Ambient to 99ºC (thermal cutout for safety)
- Temperature set-up / down arrow keys (1 °C increment)
- Start/stop: Green LED indication when process is On
- Display: LCD (Digital)
- Gas stations 5 Nos. with LED indication
- Gas regulator range: 0 to 100 PSI (approximate)
- Pressure gauge range: 0 to 100 PSI
- Controlled : Fully Microprocessor based
- Sample capacity: 50 Nos. (AT-EV-50)
- Gas Line: 5 Nos / 2 Nos
- Error indication: LED indication with Buzzer
- Test Tube Type: Round Surface
- Water tank capacity : 6.5 Ltr. (Not over flow)
- Dimensions : 30cm(H) x 40cm(W) x 55cm(L)
- Weight : 20 Kgs (empty tank)
- Gas supply : Laboratory grade nitrogen
- Inlet pressure : 60 PSI minimum, 100 PSI maximum (And ON/OFF control valve)
- Exhaust: Exhaust duct outlet or fume hood – the exhaust duct must go to outside the lab.
Rack Type Options:
- 12mm x 75mm, 04 ml, Round Surface
- 12mm x 100mm, 05 ml, Round Surface
- 16mm x 100mm, 10ml, Round Surface
- 15mm x 125mm, 11ml, Round, Conical
- 15mm x 150mm, 12ml, Round Surface
- 17mm x 125mm, 15ml, Round Surface
- 17mm x 150mm, 16ml, Round Surface
- 18mm x 150mm, 20ml, Round Surface
- 20mm x 150mm, 30ml, Round Surface
- 25mm x 150mm, 40ml, Round Surface
Full Service Reseller of New & Used Lab Instruments
We are not equipment brokers. Our 60,000 square foot facility houses an extensive multi-million dollar inventory ready to be installed in your lab. We staff knowledgable sales manager who are committed to helping you get the right instrument into your lab. Experienced chemists and expert service engineers are available for all your service needs and instrument questions.
- Tested & Warrantied Used Laboratory Instruments
- Large Inventory of Tested & Warrantied Parts
- Purchase, Lease and Rent Financing options
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation
- Customized Training
- Service & Repair
The GenTech Difference
Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has served laboratories globally with integrity, focused on the details that are specific to each individual customer. Every lab is different and our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need for the best value. We are a laboratory equipment dealer of a variety of new products such as Atomic Absorption Spectrometers (AA), UV-VIS Spectrophotometers, Vacuum Pumps, Gas Generators, Mass Spec Quiet Boxes, Water Chillers, Degassers, Workbenches and more.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.