NEW Liquid & Headspace Sampler for GC Systems
You don't need more than one autosampler to automate your GC. The 2 in 1 autosampler combines the functions of an autosampler for liquid and static headspace in a single unit. Because of its flexibility, it can easily be installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available on the market, serving up to two injectors in most configurations. The rotating tower leaves the injector port free for inlet maintenance. This approach keeps the samples away from any heated source. In fact, the sample rack is mounted away from the GC oven to prevent exposure to high temperatures, which could cause degradation or condensation in the sample vial.
The 2 in 1 autosampler handles the most sophisticated sampling techniques, including the internal standard technique (also known as sandwich injection), multi-phase, priority injection, hot & cold needle, nano-liter injection, and much more. Parameters are easily programmable to optimize both the most convenient sampling methods for both extremely volatile or viscous samples and the best injection technique. Variable needle depths allow samples to be taken from anywhere within the vial, thus performing an extraction directly from the vial. The 2 in 1 autosampler features a great solvent capacity and a wide solvent selection: it supports the use of six solvent vials of 10ml each, giving a total capacity of 60ml.
The robotic vial processing operation allows for sample analysis in a straight forward and systematic way. Sample vials are transported into the heated six-position incubator for preconditioning. The sample is simultaneously heated and shaken, in order to facilitate the state change and to reach equilibrium. A heated, gastight syringe is then moved over the incubator and the headspace sample is withdrawn. After sample injection, the syringe is automatically cleaned by purging with inert gas. The 2 in 1 autosampler syringe-only concept allows for sequential injections, even with samples characterized by highly dissimilar features. Even the most chemically active compounds can be analyzed, without needing to change any of the sample pathways. Furthermore, it permits adjustable sample volumes without loop changes.
- 121 position (2ml) liquid vial rack
- Syringe volume:0.5, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100µl
- Sample volume: as low as a step of 0.1µl
- 10µl liquid syringe
- Air volume: as low as a step of 0.1µl
- Filling speed: 1-100µl/sec
- Viscosity delay: 0-15s
- Bubble elimination: up to 15 pull up strokes
- Injection speed: 1-100ml/sec
- Solvent capacity: 6x10ml vials
- Liquid Starter Kit: sample vials, caps, septa (10pcs)
- Liquid Kit: syringe adapter& spacers for solvent vials
- 42 Position (20ml) headspace vial rack
- Heated Syringe volume: 2.5ml (standard); optional: 1ml
- 6 Oven Positions
- Oven temperature range: ambient; 40–150℃
- Orbital shaking capability
- Sample volume: steps of 0.01ml
- Sample homogenization: up to 15
- Sample speed: 0.5–100ml/min
- Headspace Starter Kit: 20ml vials, caps, septa (10pcs)
- Fits most GCs and GC/MSs
- Compatible with Agilent ChemStation
- Comparable to Agilent & CTC samplers
The GenTech Difference
Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has served laboratories globally with integrity, focused on the details that are specific to each individual customer. Every lab is different and our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need for the best value. Every lab is different, so our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need at the best value. We are an analytical laboratory equipment dealer of a variety of new products.
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. GenTech staffs knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental