NEW Liquid, Headspace & SPME Sampler for GC Systems
You don't need more than one autosampler to automate your GC. The all in one autosampler combines the functions of an autosampler for liquid, static headspace and SPME in a single unit. Because of its flexibility, it can easily be installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available on the market, serving up to two injectors in most configurations. The rotating tower leaves the injector port free for inlet maintenance. This approach keeps the samples away from any heated source. In fact, the sample rack is mounted away from the GC oven to prevent exposure to high temperatures, which could cause degradation or condensation in the sample vial.
The all in one autosampler handles the most sophisticated sampling techniques, including the internal standard technique (also known as sandwich injection), multi-phase, priority injection, hot & cold needle, nano-litre injection and much more. Parameters are easily programmable to optimise both the most convenient sampling methods for both extremely volatile or viscous samples and the best injection technique. Variable needle depths allow samples to be taken from anywhere within the vial, thus performing an extractions directly from the vial. The all in one autosampler features a great solvent capacity and a wide solvent selection: it supports the use of six solvent vials of 10ml each, giving a total capacity of 60ml.
The robotic vial processing operation allows for sample analysis in a straight forward and systematic way. Sample vials are transported into the heated six-position incubator for preconditioning. The sample is simultaneously heated and shaken, in order to facilitate the state change and to reach equilibrium. A heated, gastight syringe is then moved over the incubator and the headspace sample is withdrawn. After sample injection, the syringe is automatically cleaned by purging with inert gas. The all in one autosampler syringe-only concept allows for sequential injections, even with samples characterized by highly dissimilar features. Even the most chemically active compounds can be analysed, without needing to change any of the sample pathways. Furthermore, it permits adjustable sample volumes without loop changes.
The all in one autosampler supports the derivatisation pre- and postextraction, as the required by the different SPME applications. The extraction is carried out in the heated and shaken oven: the possibility of setting the shaking speed to very low allows for the minimisation of mechanical stress on the fiber. The oven cover is kept closed during the extraction phase: this is very important to ensure temperature homogeneity, especially if the extraction time is very long. The unit supports the post-extraction fiber washing in the liquid phase by immersion in an opportune solution, as well as the post-desorption fiber cleaning by exposition in the injector or in an external cleaning station (optional).
- Syringe volume:0.5, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100ml
- Sample volume: as low as step of 0.1ml
- Air volume: as low as step of 0.1ml
- Filling speed: 1-100ml/sec
- Viscosity delay: 0-15s
- Bubble elimination: up to 15 pull up strokes
- Injection speed: 1-100ml/sec
- Solvent capacity: 6x10ml vials
- Syringe volume: 2.5ml (standard); optional: 1ml
- Syringe temperature: ambient; 40–150°C
- Sampe volume: steps of 0.01ml
- Sample homogenization: up to 15
- Sample speed: 0.5–100ml/min
- Extraction mode: liquid phase/headspace vapors
- Fiber type: 10mm, 20mm
- SPME Fiber holder
- SPME Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) fiber
- Temperature: 210-300°C
- Cleaning system: inert gas flush (inlet: 1/8”; max pressure: 1 bar)
- SPME Starter Kit: sample vials, caps, septa (10pcs)
- Fits most GCs and GC/MSs
- Compatible with Agilent ChemStation
- Comparable to Agilent & CTC samplers
- Easy to use
- Lowest total cost of ownership in the industry
The GenTech Difference
Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has served laboratories globally with integrity, focused on the details that are specific to each individual customer. Every lab is different and our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need for the best value. Every lab is different, so our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need at the best value. We are an analytical laboratory equipment dealer of a variety of new products.
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. GenTech staffs knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental