Agilent 7693 Autosampler
Building upon Agilent's industry-leading 7683B ALS, the Agilent 7693 Autosampler delivers a new level of productivity, performance and flexibility in a GC Autosampler. The 7693 incorporates Agilent's proven dual simultaneous injection and fast injection technologies and adds powerful sample preparation capabilities, including dilution, internal standard addition, heating, and more. Whether you want to automate sample injection or the entire sample preparation and injection process, the 7693 is the optimal solution for maximum productivity, performance, and flexibility within any GC lab.
Agilent's exclusive fast-injection technology is twice the speed of any competitive ALS. Injection time of less than 100 milliseconds minimizes sample degradation and the effects of needle discrimination. Plunger speed can be precisely controlled, enabling true optimization for large volume injections or challenging analyses. The Agilent 7693 is designed to produce excellent peak shapes and highly accurate data. The new injector supports sandwich injection, which enables internal standard and/or solvent aliquots to be added to the syringe prior to injection. New Agilent syringes are designed to minimize carryover and increase syringe life.
The two-injector configuration features Agilent's exclusive dual simultaneous injector capability, saving considerable time by doubling sample throughput compared to single-injector ALS. Each injection tower automates analysis of up to 16 samples and also accommodates two solvent bottles and one waste bottle. When used with the vial tray option, the tower accommodates 10 solvent vials and five waste vials plus three sample vial transfer positions. The result is unprecedented sample handling flexibility.
The new vial handling system features three 50-vial racks for a total of 150 samples, an increase of 50 from the previous model. The racks easily fit in refrigerators and don't occupy much bench space. Agilent also offers a full-tray heater/cooler option for the 7693.
- All the advantages of the Agilent 7683B Autosampler with even greater reliability, performance, and flexibility
- Dual simultaneous injection saves time by doubling sample throughput
- Fast injection technology minimizes needle discrimination and sample degradation
- 150 sample vial tray allows longer unattended operation (50% greater than the 7683B)
- Perform single-stroke injection of up to 50 µL using a 100 µL syringe; multiple injections are possible depending on your needs
- Eliminate analyst-to-analyst variability and reduce rework using powerful sample preparation capabilities, including dilution, internal standard addition, heating, mixing, and solvent addition
- Modular design allows the flexibility to easily move the sampler from GC to GC or start with a single injector and add on to the system as needed
The 7693 ALS system is compatible with all current Agilent instruments, including:
- 7890A GC
- 7820A GC
- 6890 Series GC
- 6850 Series GC
- 7820 MSD
- 5975T LTM- GC/MSD