Agilent 7693 Autosampler Tower (G4513A)
Building upon Agilent's industry-leading 7683B ALS, the Agilent 7693 Autosampler delivers a new level of productivity, performance and flexibility in a GC Autosampler. The 7693 incorporates Agilent's proven dual simultaneous injection and fast injection technologies and adds powerful sample preparation capabilities, including dilution, internal standard addition, heating, and more. Whether you want to automate sample injection or the entire sample preparation and injection process, the 7693 is the optimal solution for maximum productivity, performance, and flexibility within any GC lab.
Agilent's exclusive fast-injection technology is twice the speed of any competitive ALS. Injection time of less than 100 milliseconds minimizes sample degradation and the effects of needle discrimination. Plunger speed can be precisely controlled, enabling true optimization for large volume injections or challenging analyses. The Agilent 7693 is designed to produce excellent peak shapes and highly accurate data. The new injector supports sandwich injection, which enables internal standard and/or solvent aliquots to be added to the syringe prior to injection. New Agilent syringes are designed to minimize carryover and increase syringe life.
The two-injector configuration features Agilent's exclusive dual simultaneous injector capability, saving considerable time by doubling sample throughput compared to single-injector ALS. Each injection tower automates analysis of up to 16 samples and also accommodates two solvent bottles and one waste bottle. When used with the vial tray option, the tower accommodates 10 solvent vials and five waste vials plus three sample vial transfer positions. The result is unprecedented sample handling flexibility.
The new vial handling system features three 50-vial racks for a total of 150 samples, an increase of 50 from the previous model. The racks easily fit in refrigerators and don't occupy much bench space. Agilent also offers a full-tray heater/cooler option for the 7693.
- Dual simultaneous injection saves time by doubling sample throughput
- Fast injection technology minimizes needle discrimination and sample degradation
- Perform single-stroke injection of up to 50 µL using a 100 µL syringe; multiple injections are possible depending on your needs
- Eliminate analyst-to-analyst variability and reduce rework using powerful sample preparation capabilities, including dilution, internal standard addition, heating, mixing, and solvent addition
- Modular design allows the flexibility to easily move the sampler from GC to GC or start with a single injector and add on to the system as needed
The 7693 system is compatible with all current Agilent instruments, including:
- 7890A GC
- 7820A GC
- 6890 Series GC
- 6850 Series GC
- 7820 MSD
- 5975T LTM- GC/MSD
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished GC Autosamplers have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech Scientific's 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. We staff knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How we refurbish used lab instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell under goes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our used GC Autosamplers are returned to excellent working condition.
This pre-owned Agilent 7693 Autosampler Tower (G4513A) is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.