Tekmar Atomx Purge & Trap
NEW in the box, never used
The Atomx Automated VOC Sample Preparation system combines an Autosampler and Purge and Trap into a single instrument for the analysis of VOCs in soils and waters. This is the first of its kind and only system that employs a unique methanol extraction automation feature for high level soils in accordance with USEPA Method 5035.
Extractasol clean-up step in the Atomx reduces carryover or cross contamination normally associated with high-level water or soil analysis. Three new independent injection systems for internal standards, surrogates, and matrix spikes provide the ability to select variable volumes without generating waste.
The Atomx features Tekmar's proven carousel drive capable of holding 80 vials for optimal throughput therefore reducing downtime. While priced competitively, this system offers unique features that cannot be found on other sample prep systems on the market today.
Single platform system autosampler with built-in purge and trap for all water and soil matrices including drinking water and wastewater
- Capable of sampling low level and high level soil samples
- Only system to automate labor intensive Methanol Extractions
- Utilizes proven 80-position carousel design for optimal throughput
- Utilizes a digital Mass Flow Controller (MFC) for independent mode flow control
- Chiller options available for EPA requirements
- Ability to vary sample volume in 1mL aliquots from 1-25mL
- Reduce carryover with Extractasol - dedicated methanol port for rinsing needle, sample lines, and glassware
- Water reservoir included with standard instrument package
- Three - 15mL UV-protected standard spiking vessels prevent possible compound break-down. Capable of varying volume delivery in 1, 2, 5, 10, and 20µL aliquots with zero waste
- Shortest soil pathway on the market
- Automated system leak check diagnostics
- CFR compliance tools available
- Small footprint saves bench space
Applications and Industries
- VOC sampling and analysis are used in a wide range of applications in the following industries:
- Food and Beverage
- Flavor, Fragrance, and Packaging
Full Service Reseller of New & Used Lab Instruments
We are not equipment brokers. Our 60,000 square foot facility houses an extensive multi-million dollar inventory ready to be installed in your lab. We staff knowledgable sales manager who are committed to helping you get the right instrument into your lab. Experienced chemists and expert service engineers are available for all your service needs and instrument questions.
- Tested & Warrantied Used Laboratory Instruments
- Large Inventory of Tested & Warrantied Parts
- Purchase, Lease and Rent Financing options
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation
- Customized Training
- Service & Repair
The GenTech Difference
Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has served laboratories globally with integrity, focused on the details that are specific to each individual customer. Every lab is different and our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need for the best value. We are a laboratory equipment dealer of a variety of new products such as Atomic Absorption Spectrometers (AA), UV-VIS Spectrophotometers, Vacuum Pumps, Gas Generators, Mass Spec Quiet Boxes, Water Chillers, Degassers, Workbenches and more.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.