Thermo TSQ Quantum XLS Triple Quad GC/MS/MS with Triplus Autosampler
EASY-TO-USE ADVANCED GC-MS/MS TECHNOLOGY
High Performance • High Throughput • Easy-to-Use
Maximum value for your GC-MS/MS instrument investment
The TSQ Quantum XLS GC was Thermo's next evolution in GC triple quadrupole mass spectrometry. A high performance GC-MS/MS system, it offers features and specifications to meet demanding quantitative needs.
- Highest sensitivity
- Highly Selective Reaction Monitoring (H-SRM) yields highest selectivity and more confidence, even in the dirtiest samples. Thermo’s hyperbolic quadrupoles are the only quads on the market capable of such mass selectivity without a significant loss in transmission.
- Simultaneous quantitation and structural confirmation with Quantitation-Enhanced Data-Dependent MS/MS (QED-MS/MS)
- Fastest acquisition rate for optimal productivity
- Simultaneous quantitation and conﬁrmation (QED-MS/MS)
- Extremely versatile system—
- Option to switch between GC/MS and LC/MS operation
- Exchangeable ion volumes for EI and CI without breaking vacuum
- Combination ion volume for automated EI/CI operation
- Equipped with inlet for DEP & DIP probe (option)
- Digital reagent gas control
- Multi-residue screening – quantitate hundreds of compounds in a single run with 1 ms dwell time
- Unique Zero Cross-Talk Collision Cell eliminates false positives
- The powerful and robust Xcalibur data system, 21 CFR Part 11 enabled software for regulatory compliance
- Greater than 300 SRM transitions per second
- Lowest limits of quantitation
- Mass range up to m/z 3000
- Scan speeds up to 5000 u/s
Comes with the TriPlus AS automated liquid sampling system.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished GC/MS Systems have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
How we refurbish used analytical instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell under goes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. Once used GC/MS Systems are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% off retail.
This refurbished Thermo TSQ Quantum XLS Triple Quad GC/MS/MS with Triplus Autosampler is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.