Bruker Scion 456 TQ GC/MS/MS
Supporting three injector and four detector positions (including the mass spectrometer) with full independent access, no other GC system provides this capability. Scion 456 GC is the platform for over 50 different configured analyzers for petroleum, petrochemical, and specialty gas application. A staff of highly experienced chromatographers can assist you to build a special analyzer to meet any application need. The perfect GC for many applications that saves space without compromise on functionality and performance. Capacity for 3 injectors , 3 GC detectors plus a mass spectrometer makes the SCION 456 a perfect match for you analyses. A 9 inch touchpad provides direct access to all GC functions and basic tuning.
- Ultimate flexibility/configurability
- Large capacity, fast ramping oven (150°C/minute)
- Capacity: 3 Injectors, 3 Detectors + MS.
- Full Electronic Flow Control (EFC), up to 21 channels at 0.001psi resolution
- Large full color screen, multiple languages supported
- Flexibility to add samplers, valves, valve oven, backflush and column switching capabilities, etc., programmed and controlled and through Compass CDS
- Up to 9 EFC modules total, injector, detector and auxiliary
- Optional backflush
- GC Control:
- External events (digital output):
- 8 standard
- 8 optional, total 16
- Max number of timed events: 16
- Heated zones:
- Standard 5
- 4 optional, 9 total
- Maximum stored internal methods: 50 (max. 30 alphanumeric characters)
TQ GC Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer:
The SCION TQ is the chromatographer’s choice for triple quadrupole mass detector; it is designed to match your most stringent needs for analytical performance and productivity. The SCION TQ offers superior sensitivity and robustness based on the innovative ion optics, and fast and easy methods.
- Mass range (m/z): 10 to 1200 Da
- Scan rate: up to 14,000 Da/sec
- Resolution: adjustable from Unit (0.7 Da) to 4 Da, also with three selectable settings
- Scan modes: Full Scan with Q1 or Q3; Precursor, Product, Neutral Loss/Gain Monitoring, Selected Ion Monitoring (SIM), Multiple Reaction Monitoring (MRM) and Result Dependent Scanning
- Standard ionization mode: Electron Ionization (EI)
- Optional ionization modes: Chemical Ionization (CI) including PCI and NCI
- Ion source: Auto-aligning EI or CI (optional) sources constructed of inert materials
- Source temperature: 100 °C to 325 °C
- Filament and emission current: dual filaments; up to 200 μA
- Electron energy: adjustable from 10 to 150 eV
- Mass filters: quadrupole with pre- and post-filters; high ion transmission efficiency lens-less design
- Collision cell: 180° curved path with pre- and post- filter regions
- Collision cell gas: Argon
- Collision energy: selectable up to 75 eV
- Minimum dwell times: 1 ms
- Maximum acquisition MRM rate: 500 MRM’s/sec
- Mass axis stability: <±0.1 Da over 24 hours
- Transfer line temperature: up to 350 °C
- Manifold temperature: 40-50 °C
- Detector: EDR Electron multiplier with ±5 kV post acceleration and with on-the-fly multiplier gain optimization for Extended Dynamic Range (EDR); direct ion collection onto multiplier for negative ion detection without dynode loss
- Turbomolecular pump: dual stage, 310/400 L/sec, air-cooled for helium carrier gas flow up to 25 mL/min.
- Sample capacity: 100 x 2 mL vials
- Large solvent wash vial: 2 x 120 mL*
- Dual and duplicate mode
- Internal standard addition
- Modes of operation:
- Ambient headspace
- Sample heating and cooling
Expertly refurbished used laboratory instruments
Every instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. The once used GC/MS Systems are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% less than OEM pricing.
This refurbished Bruker Scion 456 TQ GC/MS/MS is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished GC/MS Systems have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.