Agilent 1260 FLD (G1321B)
As a standalone detector or in an automated Agilent 1200 Series system the Agilent 1200 Series fluorescence detector brings high-sensitivity fluorescence detection to your lab. This easy-to-use detector provides quantitative data and fluorescence spectra from a single run. Simultaneous multi-wavelength detection improves sensitivity and selectivity. Use the spectral information for rapid method optimization and verification of separation quality.
- Superior sensitivity for lower detection limits at any combination of excitation and emission wavelengths . A long-life flash lamp, simplified optics and a reference system improve baseline stability.
- Improved selectivity and sensitivity by simultaneous multiple wavelength detection. Monochromators work in signal or spectral mode and are synchronized with the flash light to allow for detection at up to 4 excitation or emission wavelengths.
- Specification for dual wavelength operation now also available.
- Method optimization or peak confirmation by exploring the spectral landscape. View online spectra without interrupting your chromatography.
- Fast offline characterization of new compounds - Fill the FLD cuvette with your pure compound and take a fluorescence scan to get a complete visualization of all excitation and emission spectra with a single task.
- Verify wavelength accuracy for GLP compliance - Automatically check the built-in wavelength calibration (Raman band H20) with external standards that your wavelength is indeed what the setpoint says it is.
- Built-in diagnostics software and long-life lamp.
- Easy front access to flow cell for fast inspection or exchange.
Full Service Reseller of New & Used Lab Instruments
We are not equipment brokers. Our 60,000 square foot facility houses an extensive multi-million dollar inventory ready to be installed in your lab. We staff knowledgable sales manager who are committed to helping you get the right instrument into your lab. Experienced chemists and expert service engineers are available for all your service needs and instrument questions.
- Tested & Warrantied Used Laboratory Instruments
- Large Inventory of Tested & Warrantied Parts
- Purchase, Lease and Rent Financing options
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation
- Customized Training
- Service & Repair
The GenTech Difference
Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has served laboratories globally with integrity, focused on the details that are specific to each individual customer. Every lab is different and our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need for the best value. We are a laboratory equipment dealer of a variety of new products such as Atomic Absorption Spectrometers (AA), UV-VIS Spectrophotometers, Vacuum Pumps, Gas Generators, Mass Spec Quiet Boxes, Water Chillers, Degassers, Workbenches and more.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.