Dionex Ultimate LPG-3600M Micro Pump
The pump is designed to perform equally well as a dependable system for routine analyses or as a sophisticated research instrument for use in capillary, nano, and micro HPLC (high performance liquid chromatography) applications, especially as part of the UltiMate 3000 system. However, it can also be used with other HPLC systems if adequate control inputs and outputs are available. A PC with USB port is required.
The pump is a modern high-quality instrument designed for HPLC analysis, especially as part of the UltiMate 3000 system, and can be used in numerous laboratory environments. The instrument performs equally well as a flexible and reliable module for routine analysis and sophisticated research tasks:
- The patented isokinetic pre-compression allows a precise and almost pulse-free flow.
- The technical specification meets the highest requirements for flow rate reproducibility, zero pulsation, and operational reliability.
- The pump is fully controlled by the Chromeleon Chromatography Management System, providing a high degree of system integration.
- Various safety and monitoring features are provided for system wellness and reliability (→ System Wellness, page 17).
- All parts that may be exposed to solvents are made of materials that provide optimum resistance to the most commonly used solvents and buffer solutions.
- For the secure and functional positioning of the solvent reservoirs on top of the pump, the solvent racks of the SRD-3000 series with integrated vacuum degasser are available from Dionex.
Expertly refurbished used laboratory instruments
Every instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. The once used HPLC Systems are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% less than OEM pricing.
This refurbished Dionex Ultimate LPG-3600M Micro Pump is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished HPLC Systems have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.