Agilent 710 ICP-OES with Autosampler
The Agilent 700 Series ICP-OES Inductively Coupled Plasma Optical Emission Spectrometers are compact, bench mounted elemental analyzers for use in the laboratory. They are used for the simultaneous determination of trace to % levels of elements in a wide range of matrix types. The Agilent 700 Series ICP-OES are the world’s most productive high performance simultaneous ICP-OES.
- Continuous wavelength coverage provides extended dynamic range and reduced interferences
- The CCD detector and optimized optical design give excellent signal-to-noise performance, ensuring low detection limits.
- Robust plasma ensures reliable and reproducible results
- One view, one step measurement of major, minor, and trace elements
- Choice of optimized axial or radial configurations to suit your application needs
- Superior software features providing enhanced productivity and outstanding ease-of-use
- Nebulizer gas: software enabled with choice of flow control using a high precision pressure regulator, or computer controlled using mass flow control.
- Between 2 and 15 minutes for detection
- Multiple samples, multiple tests/sample per run
- 95-32 samples every 2 hours
- The system or device is currently fully automated
- Device or system is intended for multiple detection assays
- 2 solutions, buffer, eluents, and/or reagents
- 5 or more components
- 10-20 minutes is required for setup
- Almost instantaneous detection
Expertly refurbished used laboratory instruments
Every instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. The once used ICP & ICP/MS Systems are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% less than OEM pricing.
This refurbished Agilent 710 ICP-OES with Autosampler is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished ICP & ICP/MS Systems have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.