Dionex RFIC Ion Chromatography System
The Dionex ICS-2000, ICS-1500 Ion Chromatography System gets outstanding sensitivity for routine ion chromatography applications. This systems comes fully tested and refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Dionex ICS-2000 RFIC
The ICS-2000 IC system is a totally integrated and preconfigured Reagent-Free Ion Chromatography system with Eluent Generation (RFIC-EG system) designed to perform all types of electrolytically generated isocratic and gradient IC separations using conductivity detection.
- Type: Dual-piston (in series), variable speed, 100 µL per revolution
- Flow Rate: Settable range: 0.00 to 5.00 mL/min (without eluent generator) 0.10 to 3.00 mL/min (with eluent generator), in 0.01 increments Optimal Operational Range: 0.40 to 2.0 mL/min
- Flow Accuracy: <1% of set value within the optimal operational range
- Flow precision: <0.2%
- Operating Pressure: 35 MPa (5000 psi), maximum
- High Pressure Limit: 0.7 to 34.4 Mpa (100 to 5000 psi) (without eluent generator)
- 2.1 to 20.6 MPa (300 to 3000 psi) (with eluent generator)
- Low Pressure Limit: 0.0 to 33.7 Mpa (100 to 5000 psi) (without eluent generator)
- 1.4 to 19.9 MPa (300 to 3000 psi) (with eluent generator)
- Delay Volume: <800 µL
- Pressure Ripple: <1% at 13.8 MPa (2000 psi) and 1.0 mL/min
- Range: 0 to 15000 µS (digital output)
- Temperature Compensation: 1.7% per ℃
- Cell Drive: 8 kH square wave
- Linearity: Correlation >0.999
- %RSD <5% to 800 µS
- Cell Body: PEEK
- Electrodes: Passivated 316 stainless steel
- Active Volume: 1.0 µL
- Operating Temperature: 30 to 55℃ (86 to 130°F); must be least 7℃ above the ambient temperature
- Maximum Pressure: 2 MPa (300 psi)
The preconfigured ICS-1500 fully integrated system performs isocratic ion chromatography (IC) separations using conductivity detection. Automation provides full control and digital data collection from a PC using USB high-speed communication protocol.
- Operating Temperature Range: 30° to 60℃ (86° to 140°F); minimum 5℃ above ambient
- Settable range is equal to working range
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5℃ at sensor, at 40℃
- Eluent regeneration functionality built in
- Dual-piston pump
- Electrolytic suppression
- Digital conductivity detection
- USB connectivity, plug-n-play
- Optical leak detector
- Electronic logbook and trending
Expertly refurbished used laboratory instruments
Every instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. The once used Ion Chromatography are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% less than OEM pricing.
This refurbished Dionex RFIC Ion Chromatography System is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished Ion Chromatography have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.