Dionex DX-120 Ion Chromatograph with AS3500 Autosampler and Peak Net Data System
The DX-120 combines efficient isocratic separations with digital autoranging conductivity detection to provide highly selective and sensitive analyses in an easy-to-use format. This IC is compatible with all Dionex anion- and cation-exchange columns. This system is perfect for that need simple, dedicated instrumentation for routine ion analysis. The DX-120 is designed for improved reliability and automation, allowing for quick set-up, simple operation and high quality isocratic performance.
- PEEK pump head, flow range from 0.5 to 4.5 ml/min, max pressure 4000psi
- Detector range 1000 mS, full-scale
- Temperature compensation 1.5, 1.7, or 1.9% per °C
- Two-position, six-port, electrically-activated, PEEK Rheodyne injection valve
- Two-position, ten-port, electrically-activated PEEK Rheodyne column switching valve
Thermo Separation Prodcuts AS3500 Autosampler
The TSP AS3500 Autosampler provides all the features of the model AS3000, but in an inert version. It is ideally suited for biological applications that require metalfree operation or applications that utilize corrosive solvents or buffers.
- Vial Capacity: 120 vials; 105 vials with temperature controlled tray
- Variable Volume:
- Injection Precision: <0.5%RSD@10uL
- Injection Volume: 0.1-100 uL injections standard up to 1500uL injections with larger loops and syringe
- Sample Carryover: Typically < 0.01% at 400 uL
- Minimum Sample Volume: 1 uL can be injected from 10 uL
- Needle Height: Programmable in 0.1 mm increments
- Method Files: Protected in non-volatile memory France
- Remote Inputs: Pump Ready, Inject Hold
- Outputs: Pump Stop, Autosampler Ready, Gradient Start, Inject
- 4 Timed Event Outputs: RS-232C
- Ambient Environment: 10-40°C, 5-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
Expertly refurbished used laboratory instruments
Every instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. The once used Ion Chromatography are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% less than OEM pricing.
This refurbished Dionex DX-120 Ion Chromatograph with AS3500 Autosampler and Peak Net Data System is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished Ion Chromatography have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.