Waters Xevo TQ MS LC/MS/MS System
Waters Xevo TQ MS provides the ultimate in quantitative capabilities for your most demanding applications and your most complex sample matrices. It is a highly advanced tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer designed to enable uncomplicated access to superior HPLC and UPLC/MS/MS performance, delivering the highest levels of sensitivity, selectivity, robustness, speed, and accuracy.
Waters Xevo TQ MS is equipped with unique collision cell technology (ScanWave) to provide new enhanced spectral LC/MS/MS data acquisition capabilities. Unlike conventional tandem quadrupole mass spectrometers, the Xevo TQ MS is designed not only to provide the very best quantitative data, but also to provide you with superior spectral MS/MS information. Xevo TQ MS offers you much more versatility in a single instrument platform that is adaptable to a variety of different UPLC/MS/MS applications both quantitative and qualitative: bioanalysis, ADME screening, food safety, environmental monitoring, forensic, and more.
- Automated system set up and system checks for simple access
- Automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools for ease-of-use
- The latest innovations in high efficiency, robust, easy-to-use ZSpray atmospheric pressure ion source technology
- Versatile range of ionization options, including multi-mode ionization capability in a single run
- Unique, innovative T-Wave and ScanWave enabled collision cell technology
- Footprint that sits easily on your laboratory benchtop
- edicated application managers for your specialized analytical requirements
Rapid data acquisition capability:
- To make the most of your ACQUITY UPLC System, the Xevo TQ MS operates at the highest data acquisition rates, utilizing T-Wave enabled collision cell, multi-mode ionization, and rapid polarity switching technologies.
- Automated instrument optimization and quantitative method development tools:
- IntelliStart Software automates setting up the MS hardware (mass resolution, mass calibration, ion source optimization) and the process of developing compound-specific MRM data acquisition methods.
- QuanOptimize, a sophisticated, optional software package, is available for comprehensive automation of the entire process of quantitation (method setup, data acquisition, data processing, and reporting).
Enhanced MassLynx quantitation tools:
- Market leading quantitation processing and reporting software, TargetLynx, included as standard.
- An extensible and searchable data base for quantitative LC/MS method information, Quanpedia, included as standard.
- An automated tool that provides “on time” quantitative data quality monitoring to determine whether a QC or blank sample is within tolerances specified by the user, QCMonitor included as standard.
- A tool to chart long-term system performance, TrendPlot, included as standard.
Versatile range of robust ionization options:
- The latest innovation in API source technology.
- Robust dual orthogonal API source (ZSpray): Maximizes source longevity, protects against dirty samples, and allows easy removal and cleaning of source elements without breaking vacuum.
- Ionization options include: electrospray and multi-mode ionization capability (standard), dedicated atmospheric chemical ionization, dual-mode atmospheric pressure photo-ionization/atmospheric chemical ionization, and Nano-flow electrospray.
Enhanced full scan data acquisition capability:
- Innovative ScanWave collision cell technology enables enhanced full scan spectral acquisition modes. This mode, along with the ability to perform a range of intelligent data directed MS and MS/MS acquisitions in a single run, provides the flexibility to broaden your experimental choices.
Comprehensive software control and applications:
- MassLynx MS Software solutions suit your analytical requirements.
Intelligent services delivery platform:
- Connections INSIGHT intelligent services provides on-demand, remote diagnostics and online help for your LC/MS/MS system
Expertly refurbished used laboratory instruments
Every instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. The once used LC/MS Systems are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% less than OEM pricing.
This refurbished Waters Xevo TQ MS LC/MS/MS System is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished LC/MS Systems have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.