Waters Micromass Quattro Micro API LC/MS/MS
The Micromass Quattro Micro API delivers the latest evolution of the acclaimed Micromass brand of tandem quadrupole analyzer technology, enabling smarter use of space to maximize analytical power while minimizing footprint.
The Alliance HPLC System is the flexible and reliable workhorse that meets your fundamental HPLC separation requirements. The system has been continually expanded and perfected to accommodate an enormous range of real-world analytical challenges, culminating in today’s new industrial design which signifies Waters’ commitment to HPLC and our HPLC line. Today, users can extended Alliance HPLC system’s performance with XP 2.5 µm columns. XP columns are compatible with both HPLC and UPLC technology and are designed to not only improve our HPLC productivity, but also facilitate a transfer to UPLC Technology platforms as well. Directly scalable between UPLC and HPLC particle sizes, these new 2.5 um XP columns bridge the gap between HPLC and UPLC performance.
The Alliance HPLC System meets the rigorous requirements of timely and predictable routine analyses in addition to the performance standards of new-product research and development. Alliance systems and columns are manufactured to a rigid set of performance specifications, allowing you to confidently transfer a method between instruments and still get consistent results, unit-to-unit and lab-to-lab.
Whether your lab analyzes samples in the pharmaceutical, chemical, food safety, environmental, or quality control arenas, the Alliance HPLC system offers you a field-proven solution.
- Mass Range of 2-2000 m/z
- Sensitivity from only 500 fg on column
- Signal to noise ratio greater than 10:1 (peak to peak; RMS s/n > 30:1)
- 5 orders of magnitude linear dynamic range over the concentration range of 0.1pg to 10000pg
- Parallel Sample Processing: User-programmable next-sample aspiration and loop fill, column equilibration, just-in-time gradient delivery
- Advanced Operations: Auto addition, sample pooling, open access, priority samples
- Column Heater: 20 °C (5 °C above ambient) to 60 °C, in 1 °C increments