AB Sciex 4500 Triple Quad LC/MS/MS
The AB Sciex 4500 LC/MS/MS is the intelligently re-engineered design of the 4000 QTRAP Platform, and sets a new benchmark for robust quantitation and library searching. The system is ideal for laboratories requiring ultimate robustness, ruggedness, and reliability for high-throughput screening of many compounds in many samples every day.
The AB SCIEX 4500 has been re-engineered to set a new benchmark for reliable quantitation and library searching - with 100 fold more full-scan sensitivity over basic triple quadrupoles in the same class. The LC/MS/MS covers key performance criteria: Quantitative sensitivity, dynamic range, scan speed, ionization source flow range, and footprint.
- TurboV ionization source- The gold standard for LC-MS/MS ionization, the TurboV ionization source was made for demanding applications, with a patented design that delivers highly efficient desolvation for stable, sensitive performance across a wide range of flow rates from 50 uL/min up to 3 mL/min, with the versatility of ESI and APCI ionization capabilities and compatibility with microflow hybrid electrodes (to extend flow regime down to 5 uL/min) in the same source so you can run a wider scope of methods on your system.
- Curtain gas interface- The curtain gas interface provides a wall of clean nitrogen to help prevent neutral components from entering the mass spec, so the system is more robust, requires less maintenance, and delivers increased uptime for your lab. When tested against 1500 plasma injections, the combination of interface and source delivered consistent quantitative results with response CVs < 4%.
- QJet ion guide- The QJet design is what brings the system reliability and sensitivity, providing increased uptime, reduced maintenance, and improved ion transmission efficiency which enhances overall sensitivity.
- LINAC collision cell- The engineering of patented Qurved LINAC collision cell provides fast and efficient ion fragmentation, with insignificant crosstalk, so you are able to get higher quality MRM and MS/MS data, particularly for high-throughput methods with hundreds of compounds.
- AcQuRate pulse counting detector- The AcQuRate pulse counting detector was designed for reproducibility and accuracy, providing excellent results for low level compound detection and a wide dynamic range.
- Dynamic range- Achieve up to 5 orders of dynamic range for high performance quantitation in your first injection, reducing the needs for repeat analyses for increased productivity.
- Mass range- The 5 to 2000 Da mass range allows flexibility to tackle a large scope of quantitation assays on your single mass spec system.
- Ultra-fast MRM cycle times- With 1 minimum dwell times of 1 msec for MRM acquisition, you can screen for more compounds in every pass, increasing your throughput and data quality.
Expertly refurbished used laboratory instruments
Every instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. The once used LC/MS Systems are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% less than OEM pricing.
This refurbished AB Sciex 4500 Triple Quad LC/MS/MS is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished LC/MS Systems have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.