Thermo Scientific LTQ Velos MS/MS with Dionex HPLC
The Thermo Scientific LTQ Velos is the latest evolution in the award winning LTQ family of linear ion trap mass spectrometers. Building on a tradition of innovation, the LTQ Velos provides the analyst with significantly enhanced performance for complex sample analyses.
The innovative dual-pressure ion trap and S-Lens ion optics combine to deliver increased ion transmission along with better trapping and fragmentation efficiency. The result is the fastest and most sensitive ion trap for all applications.
The LTQ Velos excels at quantitative, as well as qualitative, analyses. With high-transmission ion optics and a fast scanning dual-pressure trap, the LTQ Velos is capable of simultaneously analyzing multiple low-level components at speeds compatible with U-HPLC systems.
Continuing a commitment to providing researchers with the latest in high-performance mass spectrometers, the LTQ Velos is fully upgradeable with electron transfer dissociation (ETD) and Orbitrap technology to extend its capabilities even further.
- Unique dual-pressure linear ion trap technology provides superior scan speed and resolution
- Faster scanning and greater ion transmission improve identification of low-level analytes
- Simultaneous identification and quantification of even complex samples increases throughput
- Upgradable to accurate mass and ultra-high resolution Orbitrap technology
- Mass Range:
- m/z 15 – 200
- m/z 50 – 2000
- m/z 200 – 4000
- 0.05 FWHM (full width half maximum) with Ultra ZoomScan
- Scan Power:
- MSn, for n = 1 through 10
Dionex UltiMate 3000 LC Front End
As a front-end, the UltiMate 3000 delivers high productivity and performance across the full range of sample sizes, column dimensions, and flow rates to meet the growing diversity of MS applications. The UltiMate 3000 optimizes separations for all your LC/MS applications, providing a new level of productivity and versatility.
The UltiMate 3000 series is a versatile front-end to mass spectrometers. From classical binary to quaternary and dual-gradient micro systems, all the benefits provided by this technology are immediately available to users. This modular flexibility significantly improves performance and productivity.
- UltiMate 3000 Column Compartment
- UltiMate 3000 Autosampler
- UltiMate 3000 Pump
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished Mass Spectrometry have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech Scientific's 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. We staff knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How we refurbish used lab instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell under goes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our used Mass Spectrometry are returned to excellent working condition.
This pre-owned Thermo Scientific LTQ Velos MS/MS with Dionex HPLC is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.