Thermo TSQ Vantage Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS with Dionex HPLC
Quantify small molecules, peptides, biosimilars, and biologics using the Thermo Scientific TSQ Vantage Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer. With high sensitivity and low noise, the TSQ Vantage system delivers high assay precision and accuracy for a range of bioanalytical, clinical research, environmental, and proteomics applications. It includes the Thermo Scientific Ion Max ion source for dependable, easy operation.
Excellent Quantitative Performance
- Thermo Scientific Ion Max ion source with HESI-II probe and Thermo Scientific HyperQuad mass filter reduce noise and increase sensitivity, enhancing quantitative performance
- Quantitation-enhanced data-dependent MS/MS (QED-MS/MS) provides simultaneous compound confirmation and quantification
- High-resolution selected reaction monitoring (H-SRM) enables quantification of many compounds in a single run
- Zero-cross-talk collision cell eliminates false positives
- Resolution is continuously adjustable to better than 0.1 Da peak width (FWHM) across the entire mass range
- Mass Range: 10-1,500 daltons
- Resolution: 7500 (FWHM) at m/z 508 of polytyrosine
Dionex UltiMate 3000 LC Front End
As a front-end, the UltiMate 3000 delivers high productivity and performance across the full range of sample sizes, column dimensions, and flow rates to meet the growing diversity of MS applications. The UltiMate 3000 optimizes separations for all your LC/MS applications, providing a new level of productivity and versatility.
The UltiMate 3000 series is a versatile front-end to mass spectrometers. From classical binary to quaternary and dual-gradient micro systems, all the benefits provided by this technology are immediately available to users. This modular flexibility significantly improves performance and productivity.
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished Mass Spectrometry have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech Scientific's 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. We staff knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How we refurbish used lab instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell under goes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our used Mass Spectrometry are returned to excellent working condition.
This pre-owned Thermo TSQ Vantage Triple Quadrupole LC/MS/MS with Dionex HPLC is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.