Thermo TSQ Vantage Triple Stage Quadrupole LC/MS/MS with Dionex HPLC
Quantify small molecules, peptides, biosimilars, and biologics using the Thermo Scientific TSQ Vantage Triple Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer. With high sensitivity and low noise, the TSQ Vantage system delivers high assay precision and accuracy for a range of bioanalytical, clinical research, environmental, and proteomics applications. It includes the Thermo Scientific Ion Max ion source for dependable, easy operation.
Excellent Quantitative Performance
- Thermo Scientific Ion Max ion source with HESI-II probe and Thermo Scientific HyperQuad mass filter reduce noise and increase sensitivity, enhancing quantitative performance
- Quantitation-enhanced data-dependent MS/MS (QED-MS/MS) provides simultaneous compound confirmation and quantification
- High-resolution selected reaction monitoring (H-SRM) enables quantification of many compounds in a single run
- Zero-cross-talk collision cell eliminates false positives
- Resolution is continuously adjustable to better than 0.1 Da peak width (FWHM) across the entire mass range
- Mass Range: 10-1,500 daltons
- Resolution: 7500 (FWHM) at m/z 508 of polytyrosine
Dionex UltiMate 3000 LC Front End
As a front-end, the UltiMate 3000 delivers high productivity and performance across the full range of sample sizes, column dimensions, and flow rates to meet the growing diversity of MS applications. The UltiMate 3000 optimizes separations for all your LC/MS applications, providing a new level of productivity and versatility.
The UltiMate 3000 series is a versatile front-end to mass spectrometers. From classical binary to quaternary and dual-gradient micro systems, all the benefits provided by this technology are immediately available to users. This modular flexibility significantly improves performance and productivity.