Agilent 6460 Triple Quad LC/MS/MS with Agilent 1200 LC Front End
The Agilent 6460 Triple Quadrupole LC/MS System is equipped with Agilent Jet Stream Technology to enable enhanced sensitivity. The 6460 provides a fast and robust solution to simultaneously quantify, screen, and confirm analytes in the laboratory.
- Excellent sensitivity for many applications
- 1 ms dwell time with no collision cell cross talk
- Very fast polarity switching for multi-analyte studies
- Dynamic Multiple Reaction Monitoring (dMRM) to maximize MRM efficiency
- Triggered Multiple Reaction Monitoring (tMRM) for simultaneous quantitation and confirmation
- MRM Sensitivity Signal-to-Noise: 1pg of reserpine injected: S/N>10,000:1
- MRM Sensitivity Signal-to-Noise: 1pg of chloramphenicol injected: S/N>3,000:1
- Mass range: m/z 5 – 3,000
- Polarity switching: 30 ms
- Mass resolution:Full width at half maximum 0.7Da
- Mass accuracy: 0.1 Da from 5 – 1,000 m/z, 0.01% from 1,000 – 2,000 m/z, 0.02% from 2,000 – 3,000 m/z
- Mass stability: < 0.1 Da in 24 h
- Dynamic range: > 6.0 × 106
- Maximum scan rate: 12,500 Da/s
- Minimum MRM dwell time: 1 ms
- MRM transitions: 450 per time segment, > 13,500 ion transactions per method
- Dynamic MRM transitions: 4,000 ion transitions per method
- Collision cell ion clearance: < 1 ms
Agilent 1200 LC Front End
The Agilent 1200 is an innovative series of stackable HPLC components designed to be controlled via handheld controller or computer running ChemStation. System can be used as a stand-alone, or with computer. Single components are also available.
Expertly refurbished used laboratory instruments
Every instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. Our chemist perform full calibration and data verification. The once used Mass Spectrometry are returned to like-new condition and will run your samples for 30-80% less than OEM pricing.
This refurbished Agilent 6460 Triple Quad LC/MS/MS with Agilent 1200 LC Front End is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.
The GenTech Difference
Why Buy New When You Don't Have To? Our refurbished Mass Spectrometry have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech is a full service reseller, our knowledgeable engineers perform installations, repairs, training and application setup. The inventory in our 60,000 sq. foot facility is constantly changing with new shipments coming in daily. GenTech customers receive lifetime phone support for all instruments they purchase.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.