The system is fully self-contained, and because of its flexibility and modular configuration, it can be easily installed on all the GC and GC/MS systems available in the market. It can be configured to serve up to two injectors in most supported GCs. The rotating tower leaves the injector port free for manual injection or maintenance. In addition to avoiding any complicated sample vial transfer procedures, this approach keeps the samples away from any heated source. In fact, the sample rack is mounted away from the GC oven to prevent exposure to high temperatures, which could cause degradation or condensation in the sample vial. The self-aligning “plug and play” Liquid GC Autosampler mounts in seconds, without tools. Due to its uncomplicated positioning, repositioning and removal, it can be easily moved between GCs when workloads change.
• 121 position (2ml) liquid vial rack
• Syringe volume: 0.5, 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 and 100 µl
• Sample volume: as low as step of 0.1µl
• Air volume: as low as step of 0.1µl
• 10 µl liquid syringe
• 42 Position (20ml) headspace vial rack
• 6 Oven Positions
• 2.5ml heated headspace syringe
• Oven temperature range: 40-170°C
• Orbital shaking capability
• SPME Fiber holder
• SPME Polydimethylsiloxane (PDMS) fiber
Headspace Sampler - 42 positions
The high performance, gas-tight heated syringe is a simple and robust system.
Liquid, Headspace & SPME Sampler for GC Systems
The 3 in 1 autosampler combines the functions of an autosampler for liquid, static headspace and SPME in a single unit
Automatic Liquid Sampler - 121 Positions
It can be configured to serve up to two injectors in most supported GCs.