- Flow rate: 0.000 to 10.000mL/min (0.050 to 5.000mL/min typical) in 0.001mL/min increments
- Gradient profiles: 11 gradient curves (including linear. Step(2), concave(4), and convex(4)
- Maximum operating pressure: 5000psi (345 bar)
- Flow accuracy: ± 1% or 10 µl/min whichever is greater, 0.200 ro 5.000mL/min
- Sample vials 120 vials, configured in five carousels of 24 vials each
- Number of injections: 1 to 99 injections per sample vial
This Waters e2695 Separations Module comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.