The Agilent 6560 ion mobility Q-TOF LC/MS system delivers unrivaled separation and selectivity by combining chromatography, ion mobility, and mass spectrometry. The 6560 Q-TOF LC/MS can even uncover structural information that cannot be seen with traditional LC/MS systems.
- The gold standard in direct collision cross section measurement and accuracy
- Delivers the utmost in separation capacity by combining UHPLC, ion mobility, and high resolution mass spectrometry
- Yields better separation of complex isobaric classes such as lipids and glycans
- Enables in-depth characterization of structural conformations and isomeric compounds
- Features a low-energy drift tube design to conserve structural fidelity of molecules in the gas phase
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished Gas Chromatography have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. We staff knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our used Gas Chromatography are returned to excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.