The LABTEK N² Tri-Gas is the only generator you’ll need to provide gas requirements to the full suite of Sciex LCMS instruments. The N2Tri-Gas generates gas on-demand and meets the specific needs of your Sciex LCMS Model. Our units use state-of-the-art, dual-bed pressure swing adsorption (PSA) technology to produce high-purity, LCMS grade nitrogen without taking up valuable lab workspace. Additional filtration ensures that your generator and analytical equipment are free from contamination and particulates.
- Provides 20 LPM of Curtain Gas (Nitrogen), 26 LPM of Source
- Gas (Zero Air) , and 25 LPM of Exhaust Gas (Dry Air)
- Designed for continuous use
- Built in compressor
- Dual-bed, PSA technology delivers up to 99.99% pure nitrogen (flow rate dependent)
- Exceptionally quiet
- Touchscreen control displays status and maintenance alerts
- Remote monitoring and management capabilities
- Curtain Gas (Nitrogen): 0-20 LPM
- Source Gas (Zero Air): 0-26 LPM
- Exhaust Gas (Dry Air): 0-25 LPM
- N² Outlet Pressure: 0-116 PSIG
- Nitrogen Purity: Up to 99.99% Pure N2
- Particulates: <0.01 um
- Suspended Liquids: None
- Electrical Required: 230V/1Ph
- Unit Dimensions: 40″H x 23″ W x 28″D
LabTek N2 Tri-Gas DataSheet
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.