Thermo 1310 Autosampler
- Free pre- and post injection syringe rinsing with single or combined solvents (A, B, C, D, A+B, C+D) virtually eliminates sample carry-over
- To ensure accurate sampling of low boiling compounds, the syringe is kept away from the inlet’s temperature influence
- Two preset injection modes
Thermo Trace 1300 GC
This GC is an affordable system that provides ease of use with minimal instrument interaction and full data system control. It is user-exchangeable; offers instant connect injector and detector modules and fast oven performance with exceptional retention time stability to reach incredibly high lab productivity.
Thermo Scientific ITQ 1100 GC/MS
- Mass range to 1100 amu in full scan mode covers GC amenable compounds
- Standard with the best full scan EI performance, plus MS, vacuum interlock, and Data Dependent scanning
- Features advanced MSn modes new for the ITQ Series – Automated Collision Energy (ACE) and our proprietary Pulsed Q Dissociation Mode (PQD)
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.