Waters 515 Pump with 2487 (UV/Vis) Detector & 717 Plus Autosampler
2487 Dual Wave Absorbance (UV/Vis) Detector
- Advanced Programmability
- Dual Wavelength Capability
- Unmatched Signal-To-Noise Performance
- Reduced Optical Bandwidth
- Exceptional Linearity
In the dual wavelength modes, it has more capability than a single wavelength detector for increasing sensitivity with MaxPlot and qualitative information from RatioPlot.
MaxPlot: The absorbance spectra of different compounds have different lambda maxima. The greatest absorbance will be obtained at the lambda maximum for each compound. MaxPlot is a dual wavelength feature to maximize sensitivity at two wavelengths in a single chromatogram. The user chooses two wavelengths, one for each channel of the Waters 2487 and sets the output of one channel for MaxPlot. As the detector monitors a chromatogram, the highest absorbance from either wavelength is outputted as MaxPlot. The figure below illustrates this feature. The MaxPlot is more sensitive than either 242 or 270 nm for detecting all three analytes.
RatioPlot: The Waters 2487 can plot the ratio of two wavelengths that are chosen by the user on channels A and B. The two wavelengths are two points on the compounds' spectra. When the RatioPlot is flat at the top, the ratio of the two absorbances is constant. This constant ratio suggests peak homogeneity.
Waters 717 Plus HPLC Autosampler
The Waters 717 Plus HPLC Autosampler combines the automation, ease of use, reliability, and low cost-of-ownership needed for the high productivity laboratory. The 717plus Autosampler incorporates a highly reliable and extremely precise fluid path design that is versatile enough to use for all your methods and applications.
- Injection Volume Range of 1.0 microliter to 2000 microliter in 0.1 microliter increments
- Bandspreading of <10% contribution for all solvent systems
- System Operating Pressure of 4500 psig (31027 Kpa)
- Wash Flow, Solvent Rate of >0.4 mL per injection.
Waters 515 Pump
The 515 HPLC pump is a programmable, free-standing HPLC pump available in isocratic, gradient, and semi-preparative configurations:
- Precise stepper motor control (48 steps/µL resolution) of dual reciprocating pistons
- Non-circular drive gears provide smooth, uniform eluent delivery
- User-programmable flow rate calibration and compressibility compensation factors ensure straightforward pump operation qualification
- Tests to retention time variations of less than 0.1% for highly reproducible peak performance
- Easy-to-read display and keypad for error-free programming
- Automatic purging and flow calibration
Full Service Reseller
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished Waters HPLC Systems have been expertly restored to meet OEM standards. GenTech Scientific's 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multi-million dollar inventory. We staff knowledgeable sales and service personnel who are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. We go beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How we refurbish used lab instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell under goes a complete inspection of all electronics and performance review. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our used Waters HPLC Systems are returned to excellent working condition.
This pre-owned Waters 515 Pump with 2487 (UV/Vis) Detector & 717 Plus Autosampler is calibrated to meet OEM standards. Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom configure the system to be compliant with the Methods you plan to run.