Waters Acquity UPLC with Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector
Compound identification with spectral confidence
- Work at higher efficiencies with a much wider range of linear velocities, flow rates, and backpressures
- Higher flow rates and increased throughput result in superior resolution and sensitivity
- Eliminate significant time and cost per sample, while improving quality of results
- Benefit from Waters’ patented sub-2-μm hybrid particle chemistry
For routine analyses, the Waters ACQUITY (PDA) Detector is reliable, easy-to-use, and has enhanced software control to provide flexibility for simultaneous 2D and 3D operation. The Photodiode Array Detector offers advanced optical detection, providing trace impurity detection and quantitation with spectral analysis capabilities. It is the ideal detector for any laboratory application, from compound identification to method development.
- High optical and digital resolution, low signal-to-noise ratios, and library matching provides quantitation of trace impurities with low signal-to-noise ratios
- Flexible parameter control for the detection of analytes in any UPLC separation
- Simultaneous 2D and 3D operation in either Empower or MassLynx Software
- Wavelengths of 190 to 500 nm and up to 2.0 AU without compromising linearity
- Low-volume, light-guided flowcell improves light transmission efficiency, allowing quantitation up to 2.0 AU without compromising linearity
Full Service Reseller of New & Used Lab Instruments
We are not equipment brokers. Our 60,000 square foot facility houses an extensive multi-million dollar inventory ready to be installed in your lab. We staff knowledgable sales manager who are committed to helping you get the right instrument into your lab. Experienced chemists and expert service engineers are available for all your service needs and instrument questions.
- Tested & Warrantied Used Laboratory Instruments
- Large Inventory of Tested & Warrantied Parts
- Purchase, Lease and Rent Financing options
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation
- Customized Training
- Service & Repair
The GenTech Difference
Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has served laboratories globally with integrity, focused on the details that are specific to each individual customer. Every lab is different and our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need for the best value. We are a laboratory equipment dealer of a variety of new products such as Atomic Absorption Spectrometers (AA), UV-VIS Spectrophotometers, Vacuum Pumps, Gas Generators, Mass Spec Quiet Boxes, Water Chillers, Degassers, Workbenches and more.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.