Waters 2489 UV/Visible Detector
Whether performing routine UV-based applications or pushing the limits of detection with low-level impurity analyses, Waters 2489 UV/Visible (UV/Vis) Detector is the best detection choice for function, performance, and reliability. The 2489 UV/Vis Detector is the most sensitive and adaptable dual-wavelength absorbance detector available for HPLC. The design combines a high energy Deuterium source, a precise optical design, and low noise, high speed electronics. These advanced capabilities take UV/Vis detection performance to a new level.
- 1000 psi Max Pressure
- 70 bars Max Pressure
- HPLC Analytical 10mm
- Enhanced sensitivity via patented TaperSli flow cell, which channels light through the cell for better energy throughput while minimizing RI effects
- Low noise performance (<5 µAU)
- Lamp optimization for the best s/n performance over the lifetime of a Deuterium lamp
- Flexible sampling rates, from 1 to 80 Hz, for normal and fast LC separations
- Independent optimization of sampling rates and filter time constants gives you the ability to tune your detector to your separation goals
- Enhanced thermal wander management reduces baseline wander due to fluctuations caused by ambient conditions
- Flow cell options to match your separation scale and type
- Accessible detector components for easy operation and maintenance
- Wavelength range: 190 to 700 nm
- Bandwidth: ≤5 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: +1.0 nm
- Wavelength repeatability: +0.1 nm
- Linearity: <5% at 2.5 AU, propylparaben at 257 nm
- Drift: 1.0 x 10-4 AU/hr. max
- Thermal drift: 1.0 x 10-4 AU/°C max
- Sensitivity setting range: 0.0001 to 4.0000 AUFS
Full Service Reseller of New & Used Lab Instruments
We are not equipment brokers. Our 60,000 square foot facility houses an extensive multi-million dollar inventory ready to be installed in your lab. We staff knowledgable sales manager who are committed to helping you get the right instrument into your lab. Experienced chemists and expert service engineers are available for all your service needs and instrument questions.
- Tested & Warrantied Used Laboratory Instruments
- Large Inventory of Tested & Warrantied Parts
- Purchase, Lease and Rent Financing options
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation
- Customized Training
- Service & Repair
The GenTech Difference
Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has served laboratories globally with integrity, focused on the details that are specific to each individual customer. Every lab is different and our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need for the best value. We are a laboratory equipment dealer of a variety of new products such as Atomic Absorption Spectrometers (AA), UV-VIS Spectrophotometers, Vacuum Pumps, Gas Generators, Mass Spec Quiet Boxes, Water Chillers, Degassers, Workbenches and more.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.