Waters Acquity UPLC Tunable UV Detector (TUV) (Nano Flowcell)
The ACQUITY UPLC TUV Detector provides performance benefits for both routine and complex analyses in pharmaceutical, life science, environmental, agricultural, energy, and petrochemical applications. The Detector is a tunable, dual wavelength ultraviolet/visible (UV/Vis) detector that offers optimal linearity, resolution, and sensitivity for UPLC/UV separations. It features uniquely designed, patented, light-guiding flow cell technology, low-noise performance (6 μAU), and support for data rates up to 80 Hz.
- Maximum signal-to-noise response enabled by light-guiding flow cell technology, which eliminates internal absorption, for minimal bandspreading and maintained concentration
- High sensitivity for low-level detection for simultaneous quantitation of major and minor components
- Intuitive set-up, monitoring, and diagnostics with a customizable instrument console for both Empower and MassLynx Software
- Independent optimization of data rate and filter time constants for the accurate integrations of narrow, sharp peaks typically characterized by UPLC and resolution that are unprecedented in HPLC techniques being used in the laboratory today.
|Wavelength range||190 to 700 nm|
|Light source||Deuterium arc lamp|
|Wavelength accuracy||±1 nm|
|Wavelength repeatability||±0.25 nm|
|Power-up diagnostics||Optics and electronic diagnostic routine|
|Lamp on/off timer||Remote event input, time programmable|
|Nano-scale flow cell design||Transverse-illuminated, 10 nL|
|Pathlength||nano 75-μm pathlength|
|Illuminated cell volume||nanoflow 10 nL|
|Wetted materials||316 stainless steel, fused silica, PTFE|
|Pressure limit||1000 psi|
Full Service Reseller of New & Used Lab Instruments
We are not equipment brokers. Our 60,000 square foot facility houses an extensive multi-million dollar inventory ready to be installed in your lab. We staff knowledgable sales manager who are committed to helping you get the right instrument into your lab. Experienced chemists and expert service engineers are available for all your service needs and instrument questions.
- Tested & Warrantied Used Laboratory Instruments
- Large Inventory of Tested & Warrantied Parts
- Purchase, Lease and Rent Financing options
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation
- Customized Training
- Service & Repair
The GenTech Difference
Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has served laboratories globally with integrity, focused on the details that are specific to each individual customer. Every lab is different and our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need for the best value. We are a laboratory equipment dealer of a variety of new products such as Atomic Absorption Spectrometers (AA), UV-VIS Spectrophotometers, Vacuum Pumps, Gas Generators, Mass Spec Quiet Boxes, Water Chillers, Degassers, Workbenches and more.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.