Waters 2414 Refractive Index Detector (RID) with Column Heater
The Waters 2414 Refractive Index (RI) Detector defines the standard of excellence for differential refractive index detectors that provides for a streamlined user experience. The detector offers the flexibility to use as a stand-alone or as part of any Waters HPLC system.
The 2414 detector controls an external column heater module through the rear panel’s column heater connection. The column heater temperature setting range is 30 to 150 °C, in increments of 1 °C. You monitor the set point temperature and actual temperature reading is accessible via the detector’s front-panel display and the remote interface. The actual reading resolution of the column heater module, on the front panel, is 0.1 °C.
- Active nebulizer heating and cooling for method optimization and rapid stabilization
- 60° scatter angle detection to minimize stray light and optics polarization for long-term optimal sensitivity
- Optimal energy output for improved bench-to-bench repeatability
- Precise temperature control in the nebulization, evaporation, and detection stages, maintaining low-dispersion characteristics for improved resolution
- Independent optimization of sampling rates and filter time constants gives you the ability to tune your detector to your separation goals
- Nanogram-level detection limits
- Open-access-ready with accelerated nebulizer stabilization
- Sampling rates up to 80 points/s
- Reproducible results and long lamp lifetimes
- Mass response independent of analyte’s optical properties
- Improved detection for semi-volatile compounds
- Simple user maintenance with front mounted snap-in nebulizer and lamp
- Small, stackable footprint, minimizing laboratory space requirements
Full Service Reseller of New & Used Lab Instruments
We are not equipment brokers. Our 60,000 square foot facility houses an extensive multi-million dollar inventory ready to be installed in your lab. We staff knowledgable sales manager who are committed to helping you get the right instrument into your lab. Experienced chemists and expert service engineers are available for all your service needs and instrument questions.
- Tested & Warrantied Used Laboratory Instruments
- Large Inventory of Tested & Warrantied Parts
- Purchase, Lease and Rent Financing options
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation
- Customized Training
- Service & Repair
The GenTech Difference
Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has served laboratories globally with integrity, focused on the details that are specific to each individual customer. Every lab is different and our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need for the best value. We are a laboratory equipment dealer of a variety of new products such as Atomic Absorption Spectrometers (AA), UV-VIS Spectrophotometers, Vacuum Pumps, Gas Generators, Mass Spec Quiet Boxes, Water Chillers, Degassers, Workbenches and more.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.