Waters e2695 with 2996 PDA
The Waters e2695 Separations Module, with its integrated solvent and sample management capabilities, provides the flexibility and ruggedness needed to accommodate an enormous range of HPLC separation challenges.
- Flow rate: 0.000 to 10.000mL/min (0.050 to 5.000mL/min typical) in 0.001mL/min increments
- Gradient profiles: 11 gradient curves (including linear. Step(2), concave(4), and convex(4)
- Maximum operating pressure: 5000psi (345 bar)
- Flow accuracy: ± 1% or 10 µl/min whichever is greater, 0.200 ro 5.000mL/min
- Sample vials 120 vials, configured in five carousels of 24 vials each
- Number of injections: 1 to 99 injections per sample vial
The Waters 2996 PDA Detector can be used for in-vitro diagnostic testing to analyze many compounds, including diagnostic indicators and therapeutically monitored compounds. The 2996 Detector is an ultraviolet/visible light (UV/Vis) spectrophotometer with 512 photodiodes.
- Optical resolution: 1.2 nm per diode
- Wavelength Range: 190 to 800 nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±1 nm
- Spectral Resolution: 1.2 nm
- Flow Cell (Standard): Pathlength 10mm
Full Service Reseller of New & Used Lab Instruments
We are not equipment brokers. Our 60,000 square foot facility houses an extensive multi-million dollar inventory ready to be installed in your lab. We staff knowledgable sales manager who are committed to helping you get the right instrument into your lab. Experienced chemists and expert service engineers are available for all your service needs and instrument questions.
- Tested & Warrantied Used Laboratory Instruments
- Large Inventory of Tested & Warrantied Parts
- Purchase, Lease and Rent Financing options
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation
- Customized Training
- Service & Repair
The GenTech Difference
Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has served laboratories globally with integrity, focused on the details that are specific to each individual customer. Every lab is different and our goal is to provide you with exactly what you need for the best value. We are a laboratory equipment dealer of a variety of new products such as Atomic Absorption Spectrometers (AA), UV-VIS Spectrophotometers, Vacuum Pumps, Gas Generators, Mass Spec Quiet Boxes, Water Chillers, Degassers, Workbenches and more.
Get cash or purchase credit for your unwanted laboratory assets!
GenTech buys a wide range of equipment from Agilent, Thermo, Waters, AB Sciex, Shimadzu, Perkin Elmer, and More! Since 1996 GenTech Scientific has purchased used laboratory equipment to refurbish and resell with 1 Year warranties. Our refurbished equipment comes fully tested, and supported long after the manufacturers! If you have old or unused lab equipment in your laboratory that you are looking to sell, contact GenTech and see how we can help you!
Trade-In for Purchase Credit
Apply your trade-in value towards your next purchase! Learn more about Trade-In's.
If you have a trade-in complete the quote request form including the instruments you wish to purchase and the equipment you have to trade. Click here to Request a Quote.
Sell Your Lab Equipment
GenTech is currently interested in purchasing GC, HPLC, MS, LC/MS, ICP/MS equipment and laboratory accessories! Click Here to see a complete list.
To sell your equipment please include the make, model and pictures of the instruments you have to sell. Click here to Contact the Purchasing Department.