The Applied Biosystems 5500xl System maximizes efficiency and productivity with Pay-Per-Lane sequencing.
This system features:
- Sequencing right here, right now
- Cost-effective sequencing runs with individually configurable lanes
- Superior low-frequency variant detection for whole exome sequencing or targeted resequencing
- Reproducibility, reliability, and quality for your RNA applications
- Confidence and uniformity in multiplexing with up to 96 barcodes
- Optimal analysis solutions for streamlined productivity and freedom to operate
- Automated – template bead preparation in less than 1 hour of hands-on time
- Modular – designed to fit individual throughput and laboratory needs, the SOLiD™ EZ Bead™ System’s three modules, the SOLiD™ EZ Bead™ Emulsifier, the SOLiD™ EZ Bead™ Amplifier, and the SOLiD™ EZ Bead™ Enricher, facilitate customizable instrument configurations to align with your research
- Scalable – supports bead outputs for 1-, 4-, and 8-well slide configurations with corresponding E10, E20, and E80 prepackaged reagents to accommodate a variety of high-, medium-, and low-throughput applications
The SOLiD™ EZ Bead™ System provides an automated solution for reproducible templated bead preparation in less than 1 hour of hands-on time. The system modularity and quality control checkpoints provide greater experimental control. Additional support for multiplexed libraries further maximizes time and cost savings.
This item is from a functioning lab, and was in working condition when it was decommissioned. This instrument is priced to sell because we do not have the expertise and/or knowledge to sell the items as refurbished. Please review the provided details above. If not mentioned in the ad you can send us questions, and we will answer to our best ability.
- Sold as pictured
- NO Refund or Return
- NO Warranty