Careers at GenTech
We are pleased that you are interested in exploring career opportunities with our company. Our goal is to hire the very best employees. Are you driven, energetic, and an innovative team member who wants to thrive in a rewarding, friendly, casual, success-driven environment? GenTech is the place for you!
Our full-time employees can enjoy these benefits
- Health Care Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Opt-out incentive option available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Employer Match up to 4%
- Supplemental Insurance: Employee/Spouse/Child Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Time Off: Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
Download Our Application
Send completed application, cover letter, and resume via one of these methods:
- Email: email@example.com, Re: Job Opening
- Mail to: Attn: HR Department, GenTech Scientific LLC, 23 Mill Street, Arcade, NY 14009
Email Marketing Specialist
The Email Marketing Specialist is a digital marketer that focuses on building email lists, creating emails and nurturing leads through written communications. Works with email automation software, sending out email blasts, newsletters and more, all with the goal of increasing brand awareness and establishing a brand’s place in the competitive market.
- Self-motivated and able to manage your time with little oversight
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals
- Experience in all Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Adobe Software: (Ex: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with outstanding problem-solving skills, ability to work effectively under pressure
- Partner with teammates to lead, develop, produce, launch and optimize targeted communications via email.
- Own and update the email marketing calendar and drive the campaign production schedule to ensure timely and accurate campaign launches.
- Continuously optimize campaign performance by developing and automating engaging content and recommending metrics-based testing and targeting.
- Compile, analyze and deliver weekly reporting and insights to improve future campaigns.
- Quality assure and proof campaigns to ensure compliance with briefs, accurate tracking, programming guidelines and content strategy.
Education: Associate Degree - minimum
Bachelor's Degree - preferred
Experience: 2-5 years email marketing and email marketing tools such as HubSpot
Director of Marketing & Sales
The Director of Marketing & Sales leads and directs the sales team to meet or exceed sales revenue, profitability and budgetary objectives. Develops marketing initiatives to support strategic direction and align business plans with organizational objectives. This full-time position is located in Arcade, NY.
- Maintain a strong commitment to quality.
- Develop, implement and achieve strategic sales and marketing plans, objectives and policies that conform to company's revenue goals and strategic initiatives.
- Develops and manages sales & marketing budgets. Manages the development and distribution of all marketing collateral.
- Builds, develops, and manages sales & marketing employees. Oversees Sales training program for new and existing employees.
- Compile the preparation of reports pertaining to the operation of the Sales Department to include, but not limited to the annual and monthly forecast, project management, booking reports and sales meeting minutes.
- Drive repeat business through strong local networking, customer data capture and building of customer loyalty.
- Assists with complex sales negotiations, sales presentations, and helps close deals.
- Develop lead generation and revenue generation programs, and to create high performing sales collateral.
- Oversees and drives adoption of sales technology including client relationship management (CRM) tools.
- Develops, documents, and enforces sales & marketing policies, standard operating procedures and best practices.
- Work collaboratively with the sales and marketing teams and fosters a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition & supply and demand.
- Through reporting and analytics, validate the quality of the lead and pipeline data and provide guidance to improve the overall data quality.
- Manage/direct all advertising, public relations and promotional activities.
- Report on key KPIs related to the lead and the opportunity waterfall in order to implement a consistent closed-loop between marketing and sales.
- Any other duties/tasks as assigned or requested by CEO.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience: 5 – 10 years sales & marketing leadership role
- Ability to understand the impact of operational initiatives from a sales or marketing person's perspective.
- Ability to effectively listen, communicate and perform diplomacy with customers and staff in all situations.
- Ability to analyze data and establish appropriate action plans.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication, active listening, effective time management.
- Innovative and enthusiastic leader who can jump right in and influence the team.
- Skilled with technology and social media and open to learning new programs to elevate the business.
- Complex Problem Solving & Leadership
- Negotiation, monitoring
- Management of Personnel Resources
- Presentation & creativity
- Sales planning, prospecting