Careers at GenTech
We are pleased that you are interested in exploring career opportunities with our company. Our goal is to hire the very best employees. Are you driven, energetic, and an innovative team member who wants to thrive in a rewarding, friendly, casual, success-driven environment? GenTech is the place for you!
Our full-time employees can enjoy these benefits
- Health Care Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Opt-out incentive option available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan: Employer Match up to 4%
- Supplemental Insurance: Employee/Spouse/Child Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Time Off: Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
Download Our Application
Send completed application, cover letter, and resume via one of these methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Re: Job Opening
- Mail to: Attn: HR Department, GenTech Scientific LLC, 23 Mill Street, Arcade, NY 14009
Email Marketing Specialist
The Email Marketing Specialist is a digital marketer that focuses on building email lists, creating emails and nurturing leads through written communications. Works with email automation software, sending out email blasts, newsletters and more, all with the goal of increasing brand awareness and establishing a brand’s place in the competitive market.
- Self-motivated and able to manage your time with little oversight
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals
- Experience in all Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Knowledge of HTML, PHP, CSS, HubSpot, Google Analytics, Adobe Software: (Ex: Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Acrobat, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with outstanding problem-solving skills, ability to work effectively under pressure
- Partner with teammates to lead, develop, produce, launch and optimize targeted communications via email.
- Own and update the email marketing calendar and drive the campaign production schedule to ensure timely and accurate campaign launches.
- Continuously optimize campaign performance by developing and automating engaging content and recommending metrics-based testing and targeting.
- Compile, analyze and deliver weekly reporting and insights to improve future campaigns.
- Quality assure and proof campaigns to ensure compliance with briefs, accurate tracking, programming guidelines and content strategy.
Education: Associate Degree - minimum
Bachelor's Degree - preferred
Experience: 2-5 years email marketing and email marketing tools such as HubSpot