- Data collection rates of up to 200 Hz allow detection and characterization of extremely narrow peaks.
- Benefit from full spectra UV-vis data acquisition, even for 10 peaks separated in 10 seconds.
- A selection of stainless steel and Thermo Scientific PEEK flow cells provide maximum flexibility for standard and biocompatible applications.
- Front access to prealigned cells and lamps simplifies routine maintenance.
- ID chips track lamp and cell parameters for audit trails.
This Dionex UltiMate 3000 Diode Array Detector (DAD) comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.