The Waters Acquity (PDA) Detector is reliable, easy-to-use, and has enhanced software control to provide flexibility for simultaneous 2D and 3D operation. The Photodiode Array Detector offers advanced optical detection, providing trace impurity detection and quantitation with spectral analysis capabilities. It is the ideal detector for any laboratory application, from compound identification to method development. The Waters ACQUITY UPLC with (PDA) Detector comes expertly refurbished by GenTech Scientific LLC.
Waters ACQUITY UPLC with Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector
- Waters ACQUITY UPLC with Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector
- Acquity Binary Solvent Manager
- Acquity Sample Manager
- Acquity Photodiode Array (PDA) Detector
- Standard Flow Cell
- Data System
- In-House Warranty Coverage
- Installation & Familiarization
- Extended Warranty
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.