- Reliable and Reproducible Results-Electronic Flow Control (EFC) provides real-time adjustment of the flow rate throughout the analysis to offer accurate flow rates even with solvent mixtures.
- Highest Flexibility – In capillary mode optimized flow rates from 1 µL/min up to 100 µL/min (in normal mode up to 2.5 mL/min with additional hardware changes).
- Maximum Performance – Retention time (RT) stability independent from column back pressure.
- Even greater flexibility on solvent selection via the built-in solvent selection valve that combines two out of four solvents for binary gradient formation, or selects a different solvent for flushing the column.
- Micro volume components for low delay volume.
- Integrated micro vacuum degasser for low detector baseline noise and long-term stability.
This Agilent 1200 Capillary Pump comes fully tested and refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.