- Sample capacity: 100 x 2 ml vials in 1 tray. Microvials (100 or 300 µl) with sleeves (reduced cooling performance with microvials)
- Settable injection volume
- to 8 µl with small loop capillary
- to 40 µl with extended loop capillary
- Typically < 0.5 % RSD from 5 to 40 µl
- Typically < 1 % RSD from 1 to 5 µl
- Typically < 3 % RSD from 0.2 to 1 µl
The Agilent 1100 Micro Autosampler comes fully tested and refurbished from GenTech Scientific LLC.
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.