The Agilent 7693A Automatic Liquid Sampler (ALS) provides dependable, fast, and precise injections for Agilent GC and GC/MS systems. The modular design allows this autosampler to grow with your lab.
- Dual simultaneous injection saves time by doubling sample throughput
- Fast injection technology minimizes needle discrimination and sample degradation
- Perform single-stroke injection of up to 50 µL using a 100 µL syringe; multiple injections are possible depending on your needs
- Eliminate analyst-to-analyst variability and reduce rework using powerful sample preparation capabilities, including dilution, internal standard addition, heating, mixing, and solvent addition
- Modular design allows the flexibility to easily move the sampler from GC to GC or start with a single injector and add on to the system as needed
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.