The Agilent Technologies 1200 HPLC system with Quaternary Pump and VWD has been refurbished to give you the ultimate combination of speed, resolution, and sensitivity. The Agilent 1200 LC system with VWD continues to utilize the modular design it pioneered to ensure that you get a configuration ideally suited to meet all your application requirements.
Agilent 1200 LC System with Quat Pump & VWD
- Agilent 1200 HPLC System
- 1200 Degasser
- 1200 Quaternary Pump
- 1200 Autosampler
- 1200 Thermostatted Column Compartment (TCC)
- 1200 Variable Wavelength Detector (VWD)
- In-House Warranty Coverage
- Data System
- Workbench – Browse
- Module Customization – Browse
- Installation & Familiarization
- Extended Warranty
Original Quality at Refurbished Prices! Our refurbished analytical instruments have been expertly restored to meet rigid industry standards. GenTech Scientific’s 60,000 square foot facility stocks an extensive multimillion-dollar inventory. Our knowledgeable sales and service team are committed to help you get the right instrument into your lab. Our commitment extends beyond the sale with our warranty and continued service options.
GenTech Scientific Offers:
- Warranty Coverage with 48 Hour Response Time
- Lifetime Phone Support & Remote Troubleshooting
- Delivery and Installation with Familiarization Training
- Customized Training to Meet Your Needs
- Service, Repair, and a Large Inventory of Parts
- Financing Options: Purchase, Leasing and Rental
How GenTech Refurbishes Used Lab Instruments
Every refurbished instrument we sell undergoes a complete electronics inspection and performance evaluation. The instruments undergo in-depth preventative maintenance procedures that include extensive cleaning, detector maintenance, line and pump flushing. Routine maintenance is also addressed and filters, liners, tubing, etc. are all replaced as needed. A full calibration and data verification is performed ensuring our refurbished laboratory instruments are in excellent working condition.
Our expert service engineers and chemists can install and custom-configure the system to be compliant with the methods you plan to run.