The Shimadzu Prominence-i LC-2030 HPLC system helps users to improve their workflow with automation, high throughput, ecological features and compatibility with mobile devices while maintaining adaptability with existing methods for easy transfer. In addition to the uncompromised efficiency and quality of analysis, operators benefit from intuitive operation of the color touch panel, remote monitoring and control by smartphone or tablet PC as well as advanced startup and shutdown functions. Allows for sample submission to reporting in just a few mouse clicks, with easy and minimal workflow for the inexperienced analyst. This Shimadzu Prominence-i LC-2030 comes expertly refurbished from GenTech Scientific.
Many U.S. states have now legalized cannabis for either medical use or “adult” (recreational) use or both, and numerous health benefits have been reported for cannabis. Cannabis “potency” is normally reserved for the quantitation of the major cannabinoids, including THCA, THC, CBD, and CBN.
- Wavelength range: 190 to 700 nm
- Spectrum slit width: 8 nm
- Wavelength accuracy: ≤ ±1 nm
- Wavelength reproducibility: ≤ ±0.1 nm
- Noise level: ≤ ±2.5 × 10−6 AU, (250 nm, Specified condition)
- Drift: ≤ 100 × 10−6 AU/h (250 nm, Specified condition)
- Simultaneous monitoring of 2 wavelengths: Enable (Any 2 wavelengths of 190 to 370 nm or 371 to 700 nm)
- Linearity: Up to 2.5 AU (5%)
- Sampling rate: Up to 100 Hz
- Light source: Deuterium (D2) lamp
- Flow cell: 12 µL (10 mm, TC), 12 MPa
- Option cell: High-Speed: 8 µL (10 mm, TC),
Semi-micro: 2.5 µL (5mm, TC)